8/10 M Hunter looking for 2 day guild

Took a month and a half hiatus, and looking to get back into raiding for remainder of tier and ones moving forward.

Hey bud. Slight step back but we would love to have you.

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541

Hi Tex! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Tex,

We’re not 2 day or horde but looking for skilled hunters if you’re interested?!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 8/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Open/ All Classes
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Open/ All Classes

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Apt skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hit me up if you’re still looking!
Discord: Wolfcola#1559

Hey Tex!

<It’s Mine I Licked It> is 8/10M, on a 2 night, 6 hour a week schedule. Come progress with us!

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Raph on Battle.net (Raphael#1142).

More info ([A][Its Mine I Licked It]8-11 EST T/Th, Vet. Raiders LF DH/DK/RDPS/Heals for SoD CE (4/10M 10/10 H)):

It’s Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!
Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.
However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.
In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

Is a newly formed guild in February of 2021 consisting of friends in a former guild and former CE players. In our short time together we have already achieved 8/10M in the short time that we have been raiding together.

Recruitment:
Healers- Full
Tanks- Full
Melee- Full
Ranged- Accepting any kind of ranged dps atm :slight_smile:
Even though we are full on some roles we are committed to taking our best 20 players any given night so do not be discouraged about a role you play being filled we are always looking for exceptional players!

About us:
The majority of our raid team has been playing with each other for the last year or two and we’re always doing something outside of playing wow by playing any other games or always hanging out in Discord doing something. Also have a few dedicated members that’s always looking to push IO or do keys whenever :slight_smile:

Raid Times and attendance:
We are a two day raiding guild our raid days consist of Wednesday/Thursday 8-11 est. Attendance is something we take very seriously as we have been having issues with attendance lately and that has caused us to stall a bit during progression. For every new recruit we are expecting 90% attendance during trialing process. We do understand things come up or emergencies happen as long as you’re letting an officer know or posting in Attendance channel in Discord in advance to give us a chance to find a replacement for the night.

If you’re interested you can always add an officer on Btag or Discord
Btag
Timmy#1339 - Officer/Raid Lead
Anthony#1963 - Recruitment Officer

Discord
donaldstumps#9499
RatBoy#8873

Hello there Tex, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

After Nerf 8/10M 

Currently looking for competitive players to push Cutting Edge with other like-minded individuals. We want to offer a low raid burnout environment, while still having a highly skilled, tight-knit group full of players that enjoy playing together outside of raid. We’re currently 8/10M, and want to fill out the last few slots with desirable DPS and/or exceptional healers. All things will be considered upon your original application. (Logs, raider io, previous raiding history, videos, etc) Feel free to be as detailed as you like.

All classes will be considered, especially if you’re exceptional in what you do. But our list of priorities include:

Looking for mainly DPS apps but healers and tanks may still apply.
Mage
Warlock
Demon hunter
Shadow Priest
Death Knight
moonkin

Schedule

Our main raid times are on Tuesday and Thursday. 7PM-10PM EST. Monday is optional for progressing/alts/sales, also at 7PM-10PM.

Contact Us 

The best way to reach us is discord, but we regularly check the forum thread as well. Discords:

Claysthetics#9018 - Leader
Mattfleck#1933 - Officer
GodEmperorjong#0705 - Recruitment Officer