8/10 Heroic RDPS LFG

Hi,

I’m a ranged dps player looking for a guild to get AoTC with for SoD, and possibly some casual mythic. I previously raided CN as a demonology lock and have experience with balance druid but I’m flexible so long as it’s ranged. My last guild disbanded after killing heroic sludgefist and I was left without AoTC for CN.

Let me know if you’re interested.

Thank you,
Aixonan

Hey Aixonan!

My name is Bul and I run an AOTC focused guild <Mythic Scrubs>. We got CN AOTC in March and are currently gearing up in normal SoD before heading into heroic. We hope to go into Mythic after we get AOTC if we can get enough interested members. Here’s a link to our full guild recruitment [US][H][Area-52][AotC]<Mythic Scrubs> AotC Guild LFM

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord (Bul#3797) if you are interested in giving us a try or want to know more. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi, Kynsa! Are you open to a faction change? [A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. Raid times are Sunday and Monday 7-10PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

If you open to any range we are in need of a balance Druid Shadow priest or elemental shaman so you have your pick we are a heroic /casual mythic raid team we raid from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin US horde if your interested you can reach me on discord at Sig#9905 or Battle.net Sig#11142 guild spam below

<Critically Dumb> 1/10M 10/10 H SOD - T/W (7-10 CST) -

Hi there!

I think you would be a great fit for Ibyish Clan! We’re a long-standing casual guild on the Garona/Icecrown/Malygos server, and we’re currently looking for a few more ranged dps to fill out our roster for 9.1. We’re pretty laid back, and like to have fun (but also like to get things done in-game). We raid Wed/Sun from 8:30-10:30 EST, and do mythic+ on our off nights. We aim for AOTC each tier.

If this sounds like the guild for you, I’d love to chat! My bnet is Riv#1381, or, if you prefer, discord is Shumai#2078. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon!