8/10 Disc Priest LF CE Guild (Dizzylights)

Experienced Disc Main LF CE guild. 8/10 currently. 225 ilvl. Non-toxic. Highly competent raider.

Current guild called it quits after getting burnt out, but I’m still in the hunt for CE and would love to help a guild achieve the same, if not already. Current prog is Transition 2 on SLG.

Current Realm: Illidan
Current Raiding Schedule: Tues-Wed 8pm est. Would like to keep it similar, but I can be flexible.
Gamertag: Dizzylights
Bnet: Dizzylights #1650

Cheers,
Dizzylights

Hey man, I added you on real id. Hit me up if you get a chance. We’re a 9/10M Guild progressing on sire and looking for a long term disc priest

What’s your ID? I have a couple pending requests not sure which one is you

hmu on discord Tobyjrqt#9830 if interested

Hi Dizzylights, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands(I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get as far as we can in Mythic and to build a team capable of pushing CE next tier. Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 8/10M

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769
Monkaru: Bnet: Zwarg#1365 Discord: Zwarg#2530

Check us out! (H) Area52 <Pillars> 10/10M LF Exceptional Healer