[A] [Stormrage] <Supremum> 9/10H 10/10N LFM Ranged and Melee for Heroic/Mythic Nathria!

Who Are We

[Supremum] is a group of returning World of Warcraft veterans who have completed Cutting Edge, Ahead of the Curve and multiple Keystone Master achievements. We are longtime players of the game for almost a decade or more looking to build a fresh team for the Shadowlands expansion. Our Discord chat is lively with various topics from theorycrafting to topics appropriate for our name. We have pushed progression throughout various expansions and are looking to add more solid and committed raiders and high mythic key runners to our roster to build a community of like-minded players for the castle nathria raid tier and beyond.

Raid Times

Raid times will be on Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm to 12am EST. We run M+ keys outside of raid time.

Applicant Requirements

• A minimum of 90% attendance is required to stay on the active raid roster.

• Logs of your previous raid experience or raider[dot]io, preferably from the most current Tier.

• Completion of a weekly Mythic+ of the current gear cap (+10/+15) for maximum gearing opportunities.

• A functioning headset with mic.

Guild Recruitment Needs

Role (Damage) Spec Offspec. Need
Death Knight Unholy Blood High
Hunter Marksmanship - High
Warlock Affliction - High
Mage Fire - Medium
Shaman Elemental Restoration Medium
Monk Windwalker Mistweaver Medium
Priest Shadow Holy Medium
Rogue Outlaw Subtlety Medium

We are looking for Exceptional Applicants in the selected roles shown above. Even if you are not listed above but still feel you are an Exceptional Applicant that would be a good fit for the guild please do not hesitate to contact us to fill out an application for a trial raiding position.

For questions, please message any of the following officers/recruiters :

Triadge: Triadge#1814 (Battle.net)/Triadge#0075 (Discord) - GM

Shavoni: Myirium#1405 (Battle.net) / Myirium#0898 (Discord) – Recruitment

Nita: Ari#11137 (Battle.net) / lenore#0002 (Discord) - Healing Officer

Guild leader used bump, it was super effective!

Another post bump engaged!

A bump in the night

My bump, my bump, my bump my bump my bump.

Mid day bump has been initiated

Bumps-R-us

I hate making bump on a log posts.

Bump b-b bump bump it up

Good morning bump post

Bump in the Night was praised by the Los Angeles Times for, β€œits secondary casting and pacing.”

The afternoon is here and only a few bumps to be seen in the sky

we still need some more of that big boi damage uwu

1 Like

Recruitment needs have been updated!

Just bumping this post as well on a nice Saturday afternoon :slight_smile:

Recruitment Needs Have been updated!

Still looking for some wholesome players who like to kill bosses and not bring drama to the raid scene owo

2 Likes

Happy Monday! Still looking for awesome players

Generals has been slapped down. Still recruiting all exceptional players! :heart:

2 Likes

Mythic Shriekwing went to 50% this week, he’s on our radar >(0.0)>