8% Straight across the board holy paladin nerf

Fixed your typo

And we hear the constant whining from raiders every day. Would be nice to hear from the PvP side of things.

Pallies will still be fine in PvE. They’re a healer that provides a straight up immunity and their healing is still top of the pack. They didn’t touch Aura Mastery which is still a huge raid CD.

1 Like

Wrong, the spec was doing too good even as Kyrian (no idea about the other two covenants, never seen either).

Aren’t Paladins one of the highest represented healers in PvP due to utility, top notch healing, and great damage profiles?

3 Likes

And in M+
And in raid

Honestly people crying about this are just hpal mains. Even after the nerfs they’re miles ahead of every other healer.

5 Likes

Dumpster tier next to Arms and Survival, let’s go baby.

1 Like

That’s what I thought. Don’t get me wrong, it’s cool they’re able to do what they currently do right now…but they are a bit OP. They’ve always been a little on the damage heavy side.

I don’t see this changing their standings any

So this post probably falls into one of these two categories:

1. Someone’s <200 ilvl alt that does zero content here to wind people up

2. Someone’s <200 ilvl main that does zero content who still wont do content, but figures any nerf, no matter how small, will make him too weak to do his zero content

2 Likes

if u wanna do dps do ret , if a grop make a helar do dmg it is abomantion

1 Like

That wasn’t a venthyr issue, it was the fact that pally damage even without a covenant is insanely high compared to most other healers.

2 Likes

They have obviously been overpowered for some time, had it coming.

1 Like

kyrian hpal still pulling 3300 dps bud

1 Like

Kinda reminds me of DHs honestly. Kinda running all Willy nilly and free with no negative effects for 2 expansions and cry wolf when they finally do get slapped with the nerf bat

2 Likes

nice i love it :smiley:

tired of seeing holy pallies keep their partner alive while doing 8k burst deeps in arena :wink:

but tbh i was hoping for ret/balance nerfs before holy.

The only real crime here is that the nerfs didn’t come sooner. How does a class outperforming their peers by this much go under the radar, survive 4-5 early balance passes PLUS a .5 patch?

It almost feels like they purposefully pick specific classes they want to be busted for a tier. There’s no way the incompetence runs that deep.

7 Likes

PvP players have been crying nonstop since ~MoP

1 Like

Imagine thinking holy paladins on live right now, this second, are anything but overpowered.

2 Likes

bahahaha…my sides. Try since vanilla when you had to go to different zones to queue for a certain bg. The forums stayed filled with tears from AV cave AOE farm groups.