8% Straight across the board holy paladin nerf

PLUS, additional 10% nerfs to Judgement and Hammer of Wraith, a 20% increase in mana cost to Crusader Strike (was 9%, now 11%) and an increase in CD of Holy Shock via a talent.
All that was needed was an adjustment to whatever the Venthyr covenant ability that was overpowered, and we get all this stuff for FREE!

I’ll counter with a 100% reduction in funding.

20 Likes

Oh no we’ve lost a Holy Paladin.

… just another 934562 to go.

41 Likes

The mana costs going up are justified considering CS fuels WoG, a completely free spell. But, yes. Blizzard has a nasty habit of overnerfing very often.

Edit: Just went and looked. Its an 8% DAMAGE nerf. Your healing remains untouched, they buffed FoL in fact. You’ll be fine.

16 Likes

Yo is this made up?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/chains-of-domination-ptr-notes-%E2%80%93-may-11-updates/961094

Remember that time you were fighting a Pally for 45+ mins and they FINALLY ran out of mana?

lol me neither. Mana-management needs to be a thing in this game.

If you’re saying this is an 8% nerf, they deserve a 40%. F pallies

16 Likes

Ugh this game. Why cant they just make other healers more viable.

6 Likes

Your healing is getting buffed, lmao. You’ll be fine, honestly.

4 Likes

I like the dmg component while healing. Why cant they just leave it alone and buff others?

2 Likes

You can still do it. Instead of bursting 15K you’ll burst 11K. You’ll be fine.

9 Likes

Could be Fury Warriors sitting in the middle of the pack being beaten by more or less every single caster with an AoE cap of Bladestorm and Whirlwind and this is the only change we have gotten so far

• Execute Damage increased by 10%. Does not apply to Condemn (Venthyr class ability).

ʸᵃʸ

4 Likes

I couldn’ve sworn Fury was also getting a Mortal Strike debuff as a PvP Talent…

Considering paladin’s high damage and almost impossible to run oom I’m not too surprised.

They will still be great in mythic+ and PvP and always have a slot in raids.

5 Likes

I don’t think anyone will really notice much of a difference

1 Like

I’ve seen tons of people rage quit over a class or spec being “messed with” but I don’t recall any of them ever actually staying gone for that reason.

2 Likes

Lol ret

did I do that right ?

You play a Paladin so you are either a) new or b) used to being nerfed to the ground halfway through each expansion.

3 Likes

i love how delusional some players can be

your class was overpowered and was then nerfed. get over it

7 Likes

The CD on shock will be felt. As it is hard casting slow, or inefficient spells are useless. A 20% buff to nothing is nothing.

The mana increase, the nerf to damage I’m perfectly fine with.

So useful in dungeons and raids right?

PvP exists too, y’know.