8 Million Players

I dunno. Blizzard marketed Diablo Immortal with passion, look how that turned out.

They didn’t market it to PC users… or maybe they did… :stuck_out_tongue:

If they market it "Return to the very beginning of Azeroth! Watch as a new world unfolds. Experience a world with your fellow players including a fresh economy, rare rewards never before gotten in Classic, and more!

Then it wouldn’t be Classic anymore because of those extra rewards that weren’t in Classic. :stuck_out_tongue:
Thought you could sneak that past me, eh?

Well… I mean EVERY item gotten for the first time… was never gotten before in CLASSIC. You can be the FIRST person to EVER get the Staff of Jordan on your server. The first to get their epic mount. The first to be ganked by a group of 5 max level rogues. The VERY first person to yell “LEEEEEROOOOOOOY JENNNNNNNKKKKKKINSSSSSS!”

Haha I never miss an opportunity to yell Leeroy Jenkins on retail as it is. As a paladin it’d behoove me NOT to when the opportunity presents itself.

You’re not rolling Paladin in Classic are you? Haven’t you heard from all the naysayers? You won;t be able to raid, or have fun, or do anything… better roll Warrior or Rogue! lol

I vehemently disagree with all of them. And so does my friend who played in Vanilla who’s helping me build my paladin so I can prove them all wrong. >:)

Go on with your bad, pink self! :slight_smile: That’s what I am talking about… .play the game, have fun… let the retail mathheads go grind more artifact power.

The secret to making a non-optimal class viable isn’t even about following the theorycrafting. You literally need to cater that class to your own playstyle and learn through trial and error how best to use your skills.

Of course, the theorycrafters are going to be all “But that’s not true!” To which I say, “Then why did your miracle build only serve to make my DPS worse?”

I’m OK with that too. I don’t expect to do end game raiding in classic. End game raiding back then was not nearly as complex as it is today.

I’m going to enjoy leveling a shaman, doing some BGs, and generally building up a fun character.

I think this is going to be true for a lot of players. There’s going to be many people that log in casually to play the game and grind it out to 60. This game is going to be here forever now really. .01% of WoW’s community is going to speed lvl to 60. It allows many guilds to push into Naxx still in year 3, 4. Allowing the endgame to evolve until every single one of your alts has full T3.

1 Like

I’d say most of us are like that - the core player base 14 years ago.

If I play, I’ll be playing casually. I don’t have time between my kids swim meets and soccer games. Once I get back from work, get back from the gym, it’s 9:30pm by the time I get to eat.

That and up until recently video games were banned in our household. lol. If they want to play, they can go outside and get some exercise.

After players from retail come and go and the population stabilizes is be surprised if it broke one million. I’m going to say 600,000

yeh BC will be the big one

That’s a bitter pill for some to swallow because that’s a bigger number than the present population of all BFA servers.

Yeah, Id like to see your source

1 Like

Dude, just stop. Why are you even here all the time? You’re obsessed with classic despite thinking it’s terrible (even though you never even played vanilla lmao)

You’re a very odd lil’ fellah

1 Like

You’re a very odd lil’ fellah

I get that a lot. :grin:

Suffice it to say there are subjects that matter to me, issues that need to be discussed, feedback to be given and listened to.

I am not “obsessed” at all…you would be shocked at some of the conversations I have had on political boards on world politics and affairs.

I remember one extended argument on US constitutional law, was arguing with a CIVICS professor…when I told him I was an Australian, he needed smelling salts. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Afterward he admitted I had given him a run for his money and what i had said had shaken him up quite a bit.

All kinds of things interest me.

I really shouldn’t need to present sources to back up the FACT that there are not 8 million players on BFA.

If you cannot see that from a basic observation then you’re hopelessly lost. I know what the game community looks and feels like with 8 million players… BFA is not even close.

Just ignore him. Trolls can only thrive if people keep feeding them.

I really shouldn’t need to present sources to back up the FACT that there are not 8 million players on BFA.

It would help.

Simply put, you dont know, neither do I.