8-hour maintenance for what?

This is the third week of a “new” raid release, maybe that’s the reason it’s the third week of a long maintenance.

what was the new raid ?

The last time they tried to implement the vendors, they failed despite extended maintenance a few times.

This time they are trying again. 8 hours but may still fail.

The game built on bad coding that the new programmers are still struggling to cope

8 hrs 3 in a row can u imagine if u raid during this time…idk why they need to take 8 hrs to do this. i would think they would pre ready this during the week so most stuff they can copy/paste.

Region wide commodities.
The AH is said to go deep in the code. That I think is the core thing that may eat up the most time.
Only my assumptions.

1 Like

meanwhile you have 600 posts on the wow forums

2 Likes

Hamsters need a shower too

These are such dumb comments from people “oh you took 30 seconds to post and spent 300 minutes over the past year making posts oh no you spend your whole life here” do you think before you speak??

Well, I do need time to prepare my ice cream! Eight hours should be enough time for me! Wow!

Then I can do Fated SotFO LFR and question my life decisions…

Welp,then I’m watching The Sandman again tommorow if not today.

Rehashed raids

have u seen lucifer

That’s exactly how you end up getting murdered.

Why do you want us dead?

To make new the world boss and new raid scaling thing work.

Also the auction house update.

If only there was some sort of website or two or three that tells you upcoming news on WoW and/or Blizzard games, ah that would never exist.

Fire up that loud
Another round of shots

That is funny, how long have you been playing wow? Doesn’t matter how long they are down, we pay for it.

Because Blizzard decided to ruin the consumables and all that market, instead of just having them be per server now it’s by region and will be flooded by so much botting and now the rich can just buy everything up from everywhere when they want to and set the price.

Instead of breaking the TSM scripts they decided to do this, which makes no sense.

1 Like

Followed by another 3-4 hours of downtime Wednesday to fix all the broken stuff from Tuesday

1 Like

For sure this is going to be a cf… Why does wow have to ruin everything?