8/9M 418DH, 417DK, 414 Monk (can tank/dps) LF Guild

As the title states, I have 3 characters that I am comfortable raiding on at a high level, but I also am gearing up my original main a warlock given the current state of melee.

I am looking for a guild that is striving for CE each tier. I am looking for a progressed guild that is minimum 8/9M. While I would rather DPS, I am open to a tanking position as well. Ideally I’d like to find a situation that raids 2-3 nights a week S/M/T/W/Th, and beginning around 9pm est (but could consider earlier/later).

TBC/WOTLK: “Foundation” on Boulderfist. US 80-90 all expansion.
Cata: “Enigma” on Deathwing. US 3rd in Dragon Soul
Mists: “Traumatic” on Deathwing. US100.
WOD: “No Medal Boys” and finished the foundry tier in top 100 US. “Antisocial Club” on Hyjal and obtained US13 Archimonde
Legion: Raided with “TeamLust” and killed Argus for CE when I returned back to the game in Antorus.
BFA: Raided with “TeamLust” and friends guild. Killed G’huun before end of CE. Switched from DPS to tanking to meet needs of guild.

I can DPS or tank to a high caliber. While I would prefer to switch back to DPS of one of the above classes, I also have a raid viable rogue (413) and I am more than open to switching back to Warlock as that is where most of my higher tier progression (US3-13) was conducted as.

I have over 300 pulls into Jaina with my best pull being <35%.
Logs:
DK = Vaivara on Mal’ganis
DH = Dämonhündin on Mal’ganis
Monk = Fluttermonk on Mal’ganis

What I’m looking for:
A group whose focus is on getting CE each tier and progressing in a timely fashion, striving to do better than previous tiers each time. I want people who know how to play their class as well as give and take criticism. I enjoy playing this game still, surprisingly, by doing keys, trying to parse, etc. I want an environment that is active and still plans to be active in the tiers and expansions to come as I am tired of having guilds disband

What you can expect from me:
Preparedness and reliability with >90% attendance
An extensive knowledge of my classes/specs and a constant drive to improve not only on my current classes/specs, but adapting to the needs of the guild as well.
A receptive attitude to criticism and questions regarding my playstyle.
Availability for things outside of regular raid hours (I used to assist my guild in getting their dungeon completions on my alts so I am always available to help with those)

Please reach out as seen fit if interested.
Benjamin#1462

Hey there

To Be Determined is a Horde Guild on Mal’Ganis who are currently 8/9M in BoD. 2/2H CoS

Our current recruitment needs are:

• Mage
  • Warlock
  • Holy Paladin
  • Exceptional Ranged/Melee

But all stellar players of any role/class please feel free to apply.

Progression Raid times: (CST)
Tues: 730pm-1030pm
Wed: 730pm-1030pm (Optional night, generally Heroic clear)
Thurs: 730pm-1030pm

About TBD:

TBD is comprised of a group of people who aim to have realistic progression, in an enjoyable environment, over a 6hr raid week. In order to do this we strive to raid with focused adults who are analyzing their own logs and looking to have an impact within the raid by being skilled and motivated. We aim to have clearly communicated goals and leadership who make decisions that are both pragmatic and transparent.

Previously known as “Hall of Fame” on Mal’Ganis. (8/8M Uldir CE)

Apply if:

• You want focused progression within a casual 6hr setting.
  • You enjoy working on yourself outside of raids.
  • You are fully engaged for the 6hrs that we are raiding.
  • You understand that mechanical skill outweighs dps/hps output (within reason).
  • You are tired of raging/toxic leadership.
  • You are searching for a sense of community.

Application/Trialing Process:

While we have a bench, we aren’t trying to recruit FOR bench. We fully expect that those people we’ve brought in to trial have the capacity to be core raiders and in for progression fights. During your trial you will have a clear understanding of how it’s perceived that you’re doing and what your next steps/fights will be. Patience is key as the process itself can take up to a tier depending on the raid’s needs or overall fit. Please reach out to one of the officers within the guild or btag add one of the below to start the process.

Giac: Cinema#1246
Zappiiboii: Alejandro#1223
Upsy: Clownfish#1350
Aimx: Jakeobese#1721

Looking for Tank for immediate jaina prog spot. (150 pulls in 38% best)

step dad of Mal’ganis is looking for skilled and dedicated players to progress through Battle for Azeroth

Current Progression
8/9M BoD

Raid days: Wed-Thurs(7:30pm-10:30pm est / 6:30pm-9:30pm central.) with optional off night on Tues.

We are currently recruiting flex raiders and core raiders for the next tier. Looking for an experienced DH and war/monk tank for an immediate core spot for jaina prog.
The expectation here is we want a solid 24 consistent raiders. We understand things come up and that’s why having a few backup raiders is super important.

We are currently recruiting players who can comfortably play their classes specs well. Especially interested in players who can heal or tank just as well as they can dps.

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class, so if you feel that is you, please don’t hesitate to apply.

We are a 2 day, 6 hour a week, mythic raiding guild. We strive at being efficient in the little time we raid each week. Which means being prepared before the raid starts and being on time.

What we offer you:

• A stable guild with dedicated players
  • A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies.
  • A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism.
  • A member rank for those who want to be in the guild but might not have time to raid every week.
  • A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in.

What we want:

• Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are a guild of team players.
  • Drive to be the best of your class and spec.
  • People looking to be part of a team for the long term.
  • We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals.

For more information including how to apply you can visit our website www. dadguild .com and follow the link to our discord to fill out a short application where it will be reviewed.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message Maru (Bnet ID: Maru#11697)

We wish you the best in your guild search!

Bump! Still looking!

Salt Factory US#206 [8/8M Uldir - 9/9M BFD - 2/2 CoS]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :
*Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Healing Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hi Damon,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate, desperate opening for a Tank. These are core spots in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
8/9M BoD - US 200 | 300 Pulls 7% Jaina
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

Hey! If you haven’t found a guild yet, we’d love to chat! :slight_smile: Guild spam is below.

Resonate (Horde - Bleeding Hollow) is a group of players with large amounts of experience consisting mostly of US top 30 play.

Immediate opening for:
Tank: (CLOSED)
RDPS: Mage, ele shaman
MDPS: Warrior, Paladin, Windwalker
Heals: Priest (Holy/Disc) OR Mistweaver

Even if your class is not listed above, ALL exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply.

If you find yourself adapting to mechanics faster than the rest of your raid group or are always finding yourself at the top of the damage meters and never dying, then this is a great opportunity to step it up a notch.

A friend compared our guild to his previous guild as such: “Guild X was a guild primarily focused on climbing ranks at any cost, Resonate is a community of friends who are just good at the game.” and I honestly feel like that is the most accurate summation of the guild I’ve ever heard.

Our players enjoy being able to raid at a top level, while also being able to enjoy time away from raiding. Unlike many of our competitors, we really do raid our advertised raid schedule: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 7:00 - 11:00 EST. There are no cleanup raids and we do not stay past our bedtime. If we have too many post outs or a raid day lands on a holiday; we will try to reschedule the raid day during progression to keep the 3 day raid schedule if the guild can accommodate.

We’ve all been in situations where we raid 5+ nights a week, and most of us just can’t accommodate that schedule or style of life anymore. As such, this guild was created to serve our need to play hard on a short schedule. We do not have mandatory alts, we do not do split runs and we firmly believe raiding should be fun, not a chore.

Past Progression:

Tier 12: ~US 50th
Tier 13: US 26th
Tier 14: US 27th
Tier 15: US 12th Heroic Lei Shen
Tier 16: US 15th
Tier 17: US 33rd
Tier 19: US 59th
Tier 20: US 66th
Tier 21: US 63rd
Tier 22: US 124th
Tier 23: US 129th

Please apply on the website first and foremost here: http:// resonatewow .com/ , and then if you have any questions after that:
Darthn (Damien#1149)
Razmig (Razmig#1938)

Miss You Already> - Proudmoore 9/9M BoD Raid nights are Tue/Wed/Thur 8PM PST - 11PM PST Attendance is a must, parses must be higher than average. The guild is seeking players that are competitive and always pushing to get better and do better. We utilize a bench and rotate our lower performers frequently, so everyone that is performing enough to be in Mythic is getting a chance to shine. Through our collaborative raiding and leadership style, we strive to include everyone in our decisions and respect each other. Very laid back socially, but serious in our progression.
Current Recruitment Needs:
Healer: Disc/Holy Priest
Mistweaver Monk
Resto Shaman
DPS: Demon Hunter
Shadow Priest
Mage
BM/MM Hunter
Balance Druid
UH Death Knight
Aff/Destro Warlock

Hi Damonhundin,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate spot for a DPS/HEALS. This is a core spot in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
9/9M BoD - US 216
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!