8/9m 2k resto druid lf 2 day team

long time mythic raider, resto druid main, holy paly alt in search of 2 day raid team. ive been the recruitment officer in my last 2 raid guilds. recruited half a raid team over the last 2 teirs but the turnover rate was too high and the guild dissolved on stormwall progression. i work a lot so im restricted to 2 nights raiding.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/36227984?zone=21&mode=detailed#bybracket=0 

mike#12509 add me

CriticalMass is a mythic progression focused Horde guild on the US Illidan server that raids Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8-11 PM server time (US central time). We are looking to bolster our ranks and we are a mature, positive guild that fosters a friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. We have a lot of fun as a guild but our raiders take progression seriously and come ready to perform on progression nights. Raiders are expected to come prepared with gems, enchants and potions, however we do provide flasks, feasts and guild repairs. Outside of progression raiding, our members consistently run mythic+ dungeons, PVP and off night alt raids. If you are interested in joining a two night a week raiding guild that takes progression seriously, please read on for more details and give one of us a shout in game.

Progression: Mythic Uldir 7/8, Mythic BoD 6/9

Raid Times:
Tuesdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST
Thursdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST

Recruitment Needs:

Resto Druid or Mistweaver Monk or Healing Priest
Warrior DPS (High Priority)
All DPS

Priority will be given to any DPS that can swing heal or tank.

Please contact Deerax#11348 or Lightrath#1712 for more information. Thank you!