8-9 Players LF Merge

Hello. I represent a small core of players potentially looking to merge into a suitable environment. All players are 8/8H and 2/8M. All players are willing to transfer/faction change if required.

2x Havoc Demon Hunter
1x BM Hunter (possible open to other specs)
1x WW Monk
1x Resto druid
1x Prot War (Currently rerolled Warlock and gearing for comp)
1x Holy PLD
1x Pres Evoker (Can swap and do strong dmg as well)
1x Flex Melee or Ranged dps (Currently has Rogue/Spriest geared but will do above average damage on anything they play)

Potential other people they may or may not be a part of this group-
1x Brew Monk (Ok to play WW but really prefers Brew)
1x Shadow Priest
1x Enhance Shaman (Will likely come with, but unsure on raid spot)

Most players prefer a window between Tues and Thurs and between 7 and 11 EST.

We are looking to merge into a guild that has been having the same struggles and is sitting around 10-12 core players looking to progress into mythic raiding with the intention of sticking to it. Raiders are all 90%+ attendance or better. No player in this group considers any trial evaluation in regards to any other member. All members understand that they must fend for any cut for themselves.

Logs can be provided on any serious inquiry. Please leave some detail and a Bnet that I can add if interested. (I will not likely respond to any cut and paste of your guild looking for 1 astromancer and 1 dark knight).

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hey Frostfusion and Friends,

Would be interested in chatting with yall and seeing if were a good fit for your group. Here’s our info:

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Sry about your parse Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
WTB PI - Monday 7-9 EST

Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H (Sry about your parse)
WTB PI- New team forming

Sry about your parse needs:
Healer High Priority: Disc Priest, Hpriest, R shaman
Ranged Dps High Priority: Lock, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin

WTB PI
Needs: Everything

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

You are not alone. You are exactly what we are looking for at The Noodle Lounge. Would love to have you. And you are most welcome to run in one of our heroic runs, jump on discord to check it out first.

Let me know and we can make arrangements.

Hey there! I know exactly how you feel, and I think I may have the solution to both of our needs! I am the guild leader for Kraken Knuckles Horde side on the Eonar realm. We are looking to branch into the Mythic Raid scene, but we also struggle with a lack of members on our side. We are 8/8H and would like to see that H change to an M.
If you and your crew would be interested, we would love to see what we can build with you guys!

Feel free to reach out to me on Bnet if you have any questions or would like to talk about a potential merge!

MrPickles#1625

Hey you guys should totally consider us, Tue/Thr guild here fairly new but led by a third week aotc + 2/8M leadership, chill prog guild here and very disciplined.
we have room for all of you as we’re still building that 20 and trialing members.
add me on discord for more : TAL#3021
and here’s the recruitment post for more info if you’re interested :

Hey buddy, your guys’ schedule fits right in, and we would have a fully 20-man mythic raid team sealed and locked with you guys (we’re only missing a few bodies). Dm me in the disc in the post. Cheers!

Are you guys still looking? A group to bolster our roster would be massive.

< Constant > US-Illidan, previously on US-Emerald Dream, is a CE focused group, reforming on a Illidan after we fell apart in SL during sanctum of domination. We are a core group of friends who have been raiding together for years, with a myriad of CE’s amongst us. We are rebuilding and currently 3/8M getting 9% on Sennarth with several pugs, roster boss has been our toughest challenge and a decent group such as yourselves could be the answer we’re looking for. We are looking to hit next tier harder with a nice stable roster.

Add me on btag if you want to chat Enigma#11219, would love to chat.

Hey there!

We would be interested in chatting with all of you and seeing if we are a good fit.
Enshadowed is looking to rebuild our roster as we lost a portion of the group to real life issues, which halted up for a bit to work on Mythic bosses. We are looking for like minded raiders who do their best, work on their gear/performance outside of raid and want to get bosses down with friends. Frankly people who want to be invested in their guild and call it home.

Attached is our current guild recruitment ad with more info however you can contact me to chat at Bnet: Ree#1799 or Discord: Kayliee#1755

Happy Hunting!

We’re the same prog as you. We have a group of 18 ATM but we are more than willing to openly work in and trial each person you listed and we can go over our specific interests in the flex players if you wanna reach out to me.

W/F 9-12 EST.

Great vibes, 20% wipe on terros after 2nd day of prog. Just battle the roster boss. Our goal is CE and consistent raiding each tier. We maintain and expect a team oriented environment where nobody is loot oriented, everyone is level headed and reasonably mature and finally a place where we are raid enthusiasts here to conquer hard content and build a great team that we look forward to logging in and playing with each week.

Draggit#9586 on disc, hmu and we can chat more

Hi.

Im joey gm of guild chat. An aotc+ guild - aotc each tier and then as much mythic as we feel like.

Right now wede 2/8 mythic and hardest boss os the roster boss.

My bnet is adrastus#1983. Feel free to add me. We could use you guys and if you have already flund your fit then good luck there.

Hey there! Bold may be a good fit!

—About Us—
Formed on March 19, 2022, we are a fairly new Guild that has built a very active, fun, friendly, yet solid raiding environment. We are pushing for Cutting-Edge in Dragonflight but we are not trying to be ultra-hardcore about it. We believe that you can still achieve such progress while still having a fun time doing it. We do not want to burn people out on the game, kill the fun and enjoyment, or anything like that but we do need to maintain a high standard for our raiders. With frequent log reviews, open discussions about strategies, and a welcoming environment, it’s easy to integrate and be a part of the success! We also believe that everyone should get a fair chance to prove themselves. We are very transparent with trials (and even after passing and becoming Core) about performance, both in DPS/HPS and mechanics, so you know exactly what you need to work on. That all being said, though, we will bench and remove problem people as it becomes necessary. We look for people who care, are passionate, and take initiative. We also value your feedback to help make our team and our Guild a better place!

Outside of raids, we are very active and run plenty of keys. We have some people who like to PvP (though, not something we currently organize as a Guild but want to one day), do key sales, or just chat in Guild or in Discord. We’re very much focused on creating a vibrant and thriving community so raid logging is not an issue here!
We have THREE teams in our Guild. Two of them are Mythic/CE focused while our third is AOTC focused. Feel free to add the GM/RL below to inquire about the others!

We have THREE teams in our Guild. Two of them are Mythic/CE focused while our third is AOTC focused. Feel free to add the GM/RL below to inquire.

The Weekday team is CE focused on Tues/Wed from 8:30-11:30est and Thurs from 9-11 est. The Weekend team is also CE focused on Sat / Sun from 8:30-11:30 est, and the AOTC focused group is on Friday and Saturday from 8:30-11:30 est.

Currently raids are WD: 4/8M, WE: 4/8M, and FS: 7/8H.

—Not a Raider?—

We welcome all to join as socials, casuals, key runners, etc. There’s a place for everyone! Just message anyone in-game, apply in-game, or add a B-tag below!

—Can’t Commit/Raid Yet?—

If you are interested in raiding with us but are currently not ready for any reason, you can join as a Prospective Raider. Not being ready can be anything from not being geared enough, still leveling, being unable to commit to the schedule yet, etc. Once your situation changes, then we can begin a trial based on team needs. Obviously, spots aren’t going to be reserved until you’re ready, so keep that in mind!
—Basic Requirements—

18+ years old.
Commitment to all days (for whichever team you inquire about).
Active and run keys.
Willing to learn, improve, and take constructive criticism.
Always come to raid prepared.
Cross-realm/faction trialing is acceptable, but you are required to transfer and join once you pass your trial. No exceptions.
—Contact (B-Tags)—

GM/RL: Jäger#11356 - All inquiries
Recruitment Officer: Reluctor#1255 - CE focused inquires
FS Raid Lead: VictoriaKins#1971 - AOTC focused inquires

Hey! on Thrall just formed from a guild that broke down. Similar issues to what you laid out here. We have multiple AOTC 2/8M raiders.

Would be interested in taking most of not all of you for our comp. We raid one day a week Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30 pm EST depending on the group we can flex the day we raid on.

Let me know! Hit me up on discord if you’re interested: Kerpshocker#6828

Hey mate, reach out to me at Disbeliever#1140 to chat a bit more about what you all have. We are a currently reformed guild that needs some solid bodies for mythic content, that we want to push. We raid tues/thur/sundays 8 - 11 cst. Also, if you have a Astromancer that be awesome. Dark knights not needed.

I can honestly say, we are in the same boat and could take on all of ya. Not sure players want to leave hyjal as we have lots of friends here. But we are sitting 7 of 8 with quite a few players having left. A couple might come back if they saw an influx of guys this big, and can make adjustments to roster etc later. We have really strong DPS that parse 80s to 90s (couple 99s in there) including myself, a dk, warrior, rogue and maybe a DH if they come back. Check us out below and let us know. Would love to have you all…

Hey bud, we had a big burnout and we are in the same situation with you guys. We lost both tanks and a healer and a couple dps. Autonomy Mal’Ganis, Wed/Thur 7pm pst - 10pm pst. MSG me lets talk.

Thiz#11864

Hiya Frost, it’s been a while since you posted but figured I’d still share. Good luck!

Small Indie Company》 of Mal’Ganis is looking for all for Dragonflight mythic progression. Several openings available!

About us: Formed after CN, we went 9/10M SoD and 7/11M SoFo. S4 we took it easy as we didn’t like the recycled raiding very much.
We have multiple CE raiders from multiple backgrounds just looking for a chill place to work on getting CE together in Dragonflight. We don’t tolerate sexism, racism, and douchebaggery.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday, 7-11pm CST, 8-12 EST. M+ throughout the week

Requirements: Integrity, reliability, and willingness and drive to improve; some mythic experience preferred, and a goal of CE. Must maintain a 90% attendance due to only raiding 2 nights a week.

Current recruitment needs

• Range: all
  • Melee: all
  • Healers: all
  • Tanks: closed

Socials and casuals are welcome to join - we have an active Discord and there’s usually something going on!

If you are interested please apply via our Discord at discord.gg/smallindiecompany. If you have immediate questions feel free to reach out to me on Discord at Rystrave#6146 or respond to this thread

Hey Frost, Im not sure if you are still looking for a merge but i have a solid 10 players as well and we raid at the same times. tues and thurs 7-10pm EST. We are 7/8 H. We are on A52 our guild name is Calamity. Would love to talk about it more in detail and go over our roster.

Strohs#11784 Bnet
Stroh#7706 Discord

DIVINE INFUSION - US ALLIANCE :wave:

Server Cluster: Laughing Skull, Elune, Cho’Gall, Gilneas and Auchindoun (Medium/High Population)

Raiding: :shield: :crossed_swords: :angel:

We currently are 8/8 Heroic and looking to fill the Core Raid Roster for Mythic progression. We are currently looking for like minded individuals for our Core Raid Team. No prior experience is needed as long as the drive to better yourself is there.

1. Wednesday 7:30pm (EST) - 10:30pm (EST)
  2. Thursday 7:30pm (EST - 10:30pm (EST)
  3. Sunday 6:00pm (EST) - 8:30 (EST) optional friend, family and alts!

Raid Classes we are recruiting. :scroll:

DPS: :crossed_swords:

• Demon Hunter
  • Balance Druid
  • Devastation Evoker
  • Arcane Mage
  • Shadow Priest

Tanks: :shield:

• Not Recruiting

Healers: :angel:

• Holy Paladin (with DPS offspec)
  • Preservation Evoker (with DPS offspec)

Mythic +: :shield: :crossed_swords: :angel:

We ask that our Core Raiders at least run a few 15+ keys a week to fill out some vault reward options. Mythic plus dungeons are obviously a great way to help better your toon during the raiding off days. We spend a lot of time as a guild running Mythic + keys. The main focus on keys are from +15’s - +18’s but we have a few core players that run +20’s as well. If you are interested in running Mythic + keys and not raiding thats fine too, we would be more than happy to have you amongst us!

What we expect from our Core Raiders: :exclamation:

Knowledge of your class and spec. We understand things change constantly and we are here to help with logs and diagnosing problems, but do know the basics of what you are playing.
Be Prepaired. Come to the raids Enchanted, Gemmed, have your own consumables, etc. (we might not always have a feast or cauldron, BE PREPAIRED!!!) We dont expect you to use the highest quality flasks/pots (even tho it helps) but have something at least.

To close things off we are always looking for talented players of any class and spec, so even if your class is not listed in the above and you still want to join, we would love to have you.

If you have any questions please feel free to reply to this thread or message me on discord at Regulate#1417

Hey there Frost,
I run a guild currently rebuilding its heroic raid team after the burnout wave i have a good base but looking to bring in more active and friendly social players to add to our family, we were 7/8H before burnout and 6/8H after, we raid tues wed 9pm-12am est hope those times are not too late for you all, please reach out and chat for any additional info the guild was started in Wrath with no signs of stopping TY for you time

Lowding#1703 bnet
Lowding#2778 disc