8/9 M TANK LF Guild (5 Alt tanks) Currently [H] [Illidan]

Hello,
My name is Cyd. I’m 8/9 with split progression on my druid and my death knight. My current guild disbanded.

I have a 417 Guardian druid, a 413 Blood Death knight, a 412 Prot warrior, a 411 Prot Paladin, a 402 Vengeance Demon hunter.
I will play whatever tank is most suited for the raid/encounter.

My history with raiding:

• Heroic BOT, BWD, Firelands, Dragon soul
  • Heroic MSV, HOF
  • Mythic Emerald Nightmare
  • Mythic Uldir
    [took a break for school in legion and warlords]

I’m always online to help people with keys. I review logs after raid to see where I can improve and look at damage spreads. I have a flexible schedule and have never missed a raid.

warcraftlogs .com/character/us/illidan/cssh < Logs for my druid
warcraftlogs .com/character/us/illidan/csscourge < Logs for DK
I joined my current guild around opulence and they started extending after every kill so my logs don’t have reclears.

I would prefer to stay on Illidan Horde but not inflexible to server transfer.

My goals are to have CE every tier and push io with friends.

If interested add me on Bnet Cyd#1840

1 Like

Intent - Kil’Jaeden 9/9m is a 2 day weekend raiding guild currently looking to fill a few spots for the remainder of the tier and onward.

Raid Schedule
Friday: 9:00 PM - 1 AM PST
Saturday: 9:00 PM - 1 AM PST

Recruitment Needs - At this time, we are only accepting applicants with 7/9m experience minimum.

Tanks - 1 spot available (Multi-class tank is a huge plus)
Brewmaster - High
Warrior - High
Paladin - Medium
Death Knight - Medium

Ranged DPS - 1 spot available (Healing off-spec required)
Boomkin - High
Shadow Priest - Med
Elemental Shaman - Med

We will ALWAYS consider exceptional players regardless of recruitment needs.

Players are expected to be open to suggestions and amenable to constructive criticism. We also expect everyone to treat each other with respect. If you cannot raid and discuss strategy in a civil manner, this is not the place for you. You may hear profanity in discord/guild chat but verbal attacks will not be tolerated.

Attendance
As a raid team, especially with a limited schedule, it is important that we recruit people who are available to raid both Friday and Saturday evenings each week. As adults, we understand that things can come up and schedules can change. It will never be held against you if you have to miss the occasional raid due to unforeseen circumstances. Notice of absence is appreciated.

About
Intent was originally founded on Korgath during Wrath of the Lich King as a progression focused guild, raiding about 9 hours per week. We transferred to Kil’Jaeden at the beginning of 2014 and successfully cleared Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar before 6.0 released.

We are looking to build a solid community, including Mythic+ groups, achievement raids/runs, PvP, etc.

Add me on bnet at Bchuxii#1334 if you’re interested. Thanks!

Still looking for a guild.

8/9M horde side on Stormreaver getting close to wrapping up with CE again, we are currently on the hunt for a new long term tank as I have a tank retiring upon tier completion. Would be interested to have a chat to listen and learn more about you and your immediate expectations and goals to see if we might be a good mutual fit.

Expect an add on Bnet from me (Dagron#1761) but I am available to text sporadically at work this morning via disc if you would like at Grandag#4296. Copy pasta below.

Looking for a long term home to get Cutting Edge with as opposed to joining a crew as a bench warmer to get Carried Edge? Look no further. Three Hops This Time of Stormreaver has an immediate need for 1-2 players to help wrap the tier up with CE once again.

Please add me on Discord Grandag#4296 for most immediate response!

About us: we’re dedicated ex-hardcore raiders who now bring that same high standard of thorough preparation, exceptional focus, and individual responsibility to to a more casual 9-hour a week schedule.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8-11EST | Wednesday 8-11 EST | Thursday 8-11 EST

We expect ~80% raid attendance per month to stay on our progression team and utilize RCLootCouncil, as we expect players to come with the mindset of killing bosses, not just parsing and personal gain.

We are always on the hunt for exceptional people and players as FOTM comes and goes. That said our current primary class needs are as follows:

DPS:

Boomkin [Med]
Demon Hunter [High]
Warrior [High]
Warlock [Med]
Windwalker [Med]

Healers:

Resto Druid [Medium]
Holy Paladin [Medium]

In game Contact:

Dagron: Dagron#1761 (Bnet) | Grandag#4296 (Discord)

Thanks, and I look forward to speaking with you!

Hey we might be looking into a co-tank Druid or DK - 9/9m Tues/Wed 8-12est - add me iamawesome#1439

Raider io if interested is raider. io/characters/us/illidan/Cssh

Hello! I’d be interested in talking with you. A little short info we are currently 8/9M BoD and I plan on sticking with our 2 current tanks until Jaina dies as to not change to things up 200+ pulls in. But one of my tanks has expressed an interest in not tanking going forward so if everything works out i’d love to get you in after Jaina dies for reclears and to get to know your co tank and vice versa before going into Azshara.

Insurgency has been around for 10 years and has only missed CE 2 times in those 10 years. Current raid times/days are Tuesday and Thursday 730-1130 (pacific) if this sounds like something you would be interested in add me on Bnet. Raw#1926

I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 9/9M in BoD and were 8/8M in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www .dotd.org if you’re interested

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!