8/9 M Mage With 25+ Hrs on Jaina LFG

Thank you for taking the time to look over my post, if you happen to be interested, I would really prefer you leave your and your guild’s info below, if you feel uncomfortable or would really rather not, that is fine too, my bnet is Betski#11342

Why

It pains me to write this because I really enjoy being in my guild, but due to unforeseen, and uncontrollable events that have plagued our guild over the past month or so, it was decided that it would be best to disband.

What I Am Looking For

I am looking for a new place to call home, and a core spot in a raiding guild with similar days and hours to my current guild, tue-thurs 830-12 Est. I would prefer no more than a 3 day schedule and to stay horde, but I am pretty flexible with days, sat and fri being the only days I can say are a no go, but times are a little trickier and would most likely have to be 8 Est or later. I have had experience in the past, only briefly though, with a top 70 US guild, and would much prefer a 9/9 or 8/9 M guild. Re-progressing is really something that I would rather avoid. With that said I also take raid time seriously, as we are all dedicating time out of our week to clear content, but I also want an environment, where b/w pulls and during breaks, or before and after raid, jokes and bants are encouraged, because at the end of the day this a game and hobby for most of us, and we should enjoy it as such.

Why Trial Me

Since I started mythic raiding I have only grown as a raider and I think my logs will prove that point. I am comfortable playing any spec for a given encounter and can confidently do my part. I’ve learned to use logs to pin point errors, better manage cd timings around mechanics, etc. and I believe I can be a true asset to any raid team. On top of that I am 27, laid back, wont cause drama, and will show up on time, if something does prevent me from raiding I know how to use discord and will give a heads up as soon I as know I wont be making a raid night.

What You’re Actually Interested In (Logs)

So apparently we can have links in posts(?), or I just don’t know how, I was getting a message saying I can have links in my posts. I have had the same character name through out my time raiding, in NH and early ToS I was on Mugthol, for the end of ToS- early ABT I was on Hellscream, and for the end of ABT-Present I have been on Thrall. Sorry for that inconvenience and I can dm anyone interested in logs if they would prefer.

100% would highly recommend. Crazy good player and will make a great fit for any raid team.

Id like to verify that this is one of the better players ive ever played with in my time raiding. I was an officer in his last guild. I can confidently say, rarely ever makes mistakes and they are usually small if any of them and corrects them quickly. Usually on the top of the damage meters or does quite well otherwise even when mage isn’t as great.

Hey there Cold! We’re looking to add exceptional players to our roster atm to continue finishing out the tier and beyond. You sound like EXACTLY the type of player we’re looking for.

If you’re looking for a forever home with NO DRAMA (I’m serious!), that gets CE done on a 2 day schedule, check us out! We’re a really chill guild with an adult group of people that genuinely enjoy raiding together.

Add me on bnet and/or discord (Star#1760 - same on both) to chat about it.

-===========================-

[US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
Tuesdays & Thursdays
7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pdt)
9:00 - 1:00 (cdt)
10:00 - 2:00 (edt)

Progression
8/9M BoD (Jaina 35%)
8/8M Uldir CE

Current Guild Needs updated 4/19

• Ranged DPS of any class, preference for Hunter, Shadow Priest (swing heal huge bonus for any class)
  • Exceptional candidates of any class/role

Website

About Us
Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional “hardcore” guilds. However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually. We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well? Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 243 Mythic G’huun
#US 228 Mythic Argus
#US 199 Mythic KJ
#US 186 Mythic Archimonde
#US 131 Heroic Garrosh
#US 68 Heroic Ra-den
#US 77 Heroic Lei Shen
#US 86 Heroic Sha of Fear
#US 106 Heroic Madness of Deathwing
#US 99 Heroic Ragnaros
#US 147 Sinestra
#US 91 Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion)
#US 71 Heroic Fall of the Lich King
#US 247 Tribute to Insanity
#US 160 Alone in the Darkness

How to Apply
Website:skunkworksguild.com click on apply button for google doc.

Contact Information

Storey/Star (Recruitment officer)
Real ID: Star#1760
Discord: Star#1760

Shadak (GM)
Real ID: Shadak#1881
Discord: Shadak#7699

/wave Coldmember
Apocolpytic on Zul’jin is currently recruiting for both Weekday (8/9M) and Weekend (6/9M) raid teams. We are a progression focused raiding guild that aims to get Cutting Edge each tier and looking for like minded individuals to join our ranks. As a guild, our goal is to push for server ranking and improve tier after tier. To achieve this goal we need the likes of you!

People We Are Looking For Are:

• Team Players
  • Willing to Learn and Adapt
  • Progression Focused
  • Able to Take Initiative
  • Consistent Performance
  • Have Reliable Attendance

Recruitment Needs for Weekday:

• Resto Shaman, Holy Pally, or Mistweaver Monk
  • Ranged DPS (Mage, Boomie, or Shadow Priest)
  • Melee DPS (DK)
  • Any and All Exceptional Players Are Considered and Encouraged to Join

Recruitment Needs for Weekend:

• Shaman of Any Variety
  • Rogue
  • Tank (Warrior, Monk, or DK ideal, but will accept any good fits)
  • Any and All Exceptional Players Are Considered and Encouraged to Join

Raid Times:

• Weekday Team: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST
  • Weekend Team: Saturday/Sunday from 8:00pm EST to 12:00 EST

How the Guild Runs:

• Both raid teams are ran by council-based leadership which allows for numerous opinions and different ranges of experience. Also allows for many voices to be introduced and different personalities to be represented.
  • Loot is done through RCLC to allow for the right pieces to go to the right people. At the end of the day, raiding is a group activity and we want to give the loot to the players who will benefit the raid the most.
  • Guild tolerates no drama. We understand that with numerous personalities and differences in opinions drama will arise, but we ask that people be understanding with each other.
  • Required addons for both raid teams are: Boss Timers, ERT, Damage Meters, and RCLootCouncil
  • With any progression focused guild, people will be asked to sit on the bench to either optimize our raid composition or rotate people in for gear on easier bosses. We ask that people be understanding that everyone will be benched at some point and that it isn’t anything personal, we just want to kill bosses like everyone else so we ask for everyone to be understanding.

Where To Apply:
We look at all applications submitted through our guild website linked below
apocolyptic.co.m

Jordone#1898 (General Recruitment)
Mambo#11837 (Weekend Officer)
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need some more information.

I look forward to hearing from any and all future raiders :smiley:

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read through our post and hope you take interest in our guild.

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD - 2/2 CoS]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :
*Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Healing Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Fury is a Cutting Edge raid team in the Alliance guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore (US). We were established in 2017 and have achieved CE in every tier we’ve raided in (9/9M ToS, 11/11M ABT, 8/8M Uldir), with plans to push for US 100 in BFA.

[b]Currently 8/9M

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11pm PST

Currently recruiting
Healers (Priest [All], Resto druid, Holy pally, Monk)
DPS (SPriest, Boomkin, Monk)
Any exceptional players

What We Expect:

[F]ury is looking for raiders who are responsible, dependable, mature, and have previous experience in mythic raiding. Our aim is to push bleeding edge content at a rapid pace, with enough time before the next content patch to farm out mounts, achievements, and study up on next tiers content.
Our raiders are expected to have a solid understanding of their class/role and, in addition to maintaining 90% raid attendance, put time in outside of scheduled raids to keep their toon performing at the highest level possible. This means researching fights, studying class logs, running M+, farming world quests, and anything else that is needed to ensure that each player brings as much as they can for the 9hrs/week that we have to clear content.

What You Can Expect:

In return, we offer a healthy, fun, competitive, non-toxic raid environment where we aim to clear content quickly and efficiently. Our goal is to create a space that allows each member to perform at their highest level.
We consider this our online family, so any toxicity or rage directed at another raider will not be tolerated. We do, however, strongly promote personal accountability and encourage our raiders to own up to their mistakes so we can all learn from them. This team is built on the idea that mechanics > parses. If people fail at mechanics and wipe us, it sets back progress and we fail as a team. Killing bosses at a rapid pace is paramount and dying to mechanics due to tunneling is unacceptable. Any concerns with performance or attitude will be handled in a constructive and respectful manner.

You can find more information about our team here: -^^-bit.ly/fteamoutline

To apply: -^^-eternal-kingdom.com/apply-form/?team=fury

To learn more about Eternal Kingdom, please visit -^^-eternal-kingdom.com

For additional questions, feel free to contact any of the following people:

Raid Lead - Siccmade#1891(Bnet)/ Sicc#9870 (Discord)
Team Lead - Aysha#1971 (Bnet) / Aysha#8573 (Discord)
Heal Lead - HGFenn85#1423 (Bnet) / Fenlos#1369 (Discord)
Range Lead - Miketsu#1603 (Bnet) / Miketsu#4165 (Discord)

Let’s slay some dragons!

We just began extending on Jaina (4/8/19) and we’re at 11%. We have a team member that had to step away from the game due to RL so we’re looking for more for an immediate spot now and next tier!

We are Tranquil, 8/9M.

About Us:
Our goal is to clear mythic raid content in an efficient manner and farm CE for mounts. We have people who have raided with us for several years, including top 10 US experience, and we maintain leadership capable of pushing us towards our goals. US 150 being the current, better than US 100 next tier and onward. If you want a team not only active during raid, but also outside of it- this is the place. Exceptional players always wanted.

Raid Times:
• Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8pm – 11pm ET
• (Optional) Sunday: ~8pm– 10pm ET (used as a heroic clear day for sales, gearing alts, and to relax and have fun)
• We do not extend raid times or raid extra days, absent a rare ONE extra pull if the raid feels like we’re close to a kill

Expectations:
• We only raid 9 hours a week, so we want to use those 9 hours efficiently. We expect raiders to use non-raid hours to prepare for upcoming progression in order to minimize wasting progression time.
• We never recruit for the bench. If you are on our roster, you are expected to be able to be brought in any and every fight.
• Enjoy WoW, be active outside of raid hours. Don’t just show up for raid and log out, we want people who want to be part of our community.
• Be open to constructive criticism. Mistakes happen, we expect our raiders to learn quickly from their mistakes and avoid repeating them. Fellow raiders are a resource and we expect one another to use them.
• Toxicity is not welcome. We strive to have a healthy raid environment and expect raiders to work well with one another.

Contacts:
• Battle Tag: Foo#1280
• Discord: Foo#5050, Zanerik#6380

Apply here: www.TranquilGuild.com

Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Tranquil

Horde - Mal’Ganis

Hey Coldmember! We’d be extremely interested in chatting with you about joining our roster. I’ll give you our regular post here, and if you like what you read, shoot me an add on battletag and I’d love to talk to you further!

[H] Convergence - 8/8M Uldir - 9/9H BoD - 8/9M BoD (Jaina ~35%)

(If you’d rather apply on an application - bit.ly/2qIxR4p)

Schedule:
Tuesday 6-9pm PST
Wednesday 6-9pm PST
Thursday 6-9pm PST

History:
T18 HFC - US 131
EN - US 141
ToV - US 88
T19 NH - US 51
T20 ToS - US 77
T21 Ant - US 81
T22 Uldir - US 187

Located on Kil’Jaeden Horde, Convergence is a mythic raiding guild driven by the idea that progression is a product of efficiency not volume. We are firm believers in the idea that a short raid schedule and success in mythic raiding are not mutually exclusive. Our success in achieving Cutting Edge in every tier since our first, including many US Top 100 finishes, is a testament to this belief. We raid a strict schedule of 9 hours per week, and we will not add a required day under any circumstance.

We are looking for skilled players who share the same ambition of clearing content in timely fashion but might not have the time to dedicate 4 or 5 nights to that goal. With such a short raid schedule, it is imperative that our team comes prepared to maximize our efficiency. In addition, our guild is very active outside of our scheduled raid hours with M+, alt runs and PvP.

For any inquiries please contact:

• Bailey#11727

Coldmemeber! I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l’ll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 8/9M in BoD, 2/2H Crusible and were 8/8M CE in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606), Xanah (Xana#1662) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www.dotd. org if you’re interested.

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!:smile:

of Mal’ganis is looking for skilled and dedicated players to progress through Battle for Azeroth

Current Progression
8/9 M BoD

Raid days: Wed-Thurs(7:30pm-10:30pm est / 6:30pm-9:30pm central.) with optional off night on Tues.

We are currently recruiting players who can comfortably play their classes specs well. Especially interested in players who can heal or tank just as well as they can dps.

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class, so if you feel that is you, please don’t hesitate to apply.

We are a 2 day, 6 hour a week, mythic raiding guild. We strive at being efficient in the little time we raid each week. Which means being prepared before the raid starts and being on time.

What we offer you:

• A stable guild with dedicated players
  • A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies.
  • A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism.
  • A member rank for those who want to be in the guild but might not have time to raid every week.
  • A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in.

What we want:

• Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are a guild of team players.
  • Drive to be the best of your class and spec.
  • People looking to be part of a team for the long term.
  • We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message Maru (Bnet ID: Maru#11697)