8/9 M 415 resto sham or Mw monk LFG

Title says it all. I’m looking for a new guild. I’m ideally looking for 9/9 - as at this point I dont think i can do another 100+ pulls on jaina. ( I’m at over 450+ pulls and 30+ hours on her now at this point) I’ve been playing on and off since December of release and am a former top 50 US player. I have been playing both a resto shaman, AND a mw-er for my former guild. ( so my kills are split, i’m not 8/9 on either, as i played whatever they needed) At this point i’m really looking to play MW-er, but might be open to playing both still. Looking for a semi hardcore guild, 1-3 raid nights, any nights are generally good. I’m CST so ideally 7pm cst-12ish time frame any days. I am currently Horde, but might be willing to faction change for the right fit.

If youre interested get in touch via bnet thebluey#1734

thanks!

Hey there, we could use another healer - 34% best pull on Jaina so things are getting there, but still a bit to go

Elevenfold [A] Stormrage

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 8/9M BOD progging on Jaina (34% best so far) and 8/8 CE uldir and seeking exceptional dps ,1 healer (pref resto shaman, priest, paladin).

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, assaults, rbgs, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Current recruitment needs:
High priority : 1 healer (flexible on class) , exceptional dps (leather melee, non-hunter ranged, warlock would be great)

We strive to provide a quality progression orientated raid environment, if you are interested in joining the team you can submit an application here:

https:// bit .ly/2UbfYYl

For any questions please contact either:
Raid lead: Oblvnxknight#1712 (btag) or oblvnxknight#6331 (disc)

Hello voltage is a 2 day raiding guild that only raids 5 and
half hours a week mon/wed 8:10-11 est and currently 7/9M and
working on last 2 bosses if your interested add Hellrider#11850

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin~

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

https://goo.gl/forms/4ehkjqnRortvC9E02
Tyg#11303

Progression
Current Progression: 9/9M US122

13/13M HFC US197
9/9M ToS US 107
11/11M ABT US 168
8/8M Uldir US129

Raid Times
Wednesday|Thursday|Sunday
7 PM to 10 PM CST
First 4 Tuesdays of a tier for heroic then optional sales day
7 PM to 10 PM CST

Guild Name: Fierce
Realm: Aerie Peak
Contacts: Revolt, Sore
Battle-Tag: Revolt#1620 or Sore#1869
Current Progression: 9/9M BoD, 8/8 Mythic Uldir

Fierce is a guild with a focus on progression raiding. We always push to better ourselves as individuals and as a guild. We offer competitive progression on a fairly light schedule (11 Hours/Week).

We returned to WoW in BFA and raided in Uldir casually, under the name Grandpa Reflexes (Aerie Peak). With the switch to a more traditional raid schedule for Battle of Dazar’alor and onward, we decided to return to our roots in Fierce.

Notable Achievements:

• US 79 Mythic Jaina
  • US 78 Mythic Blackhand
  • US 86 Mythic Imperator Mar’gok
  • US 2 Heroic Will of the Emperor (10 Man)
  • US 5 Heroic Madness of Deathwing (10 Man)
  • US 10 Heroic Spine of Deathwing (10 Man)

You can verify our history at fierceguild.enjin[dot]com and on WoWprogress (Aerie Peak/Bleeding Hollow).

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Sunday: 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST

Application
If you’re interested in our guild, please apply here:

goo.gl/forms/fuImN1FaHoPArpj92

Hey, Blueybeary, are you looking for short raid hours? Can’t commit to a heavy raid schedule but still want to progress through the hardest content? We might be what you’re looking for.

Schedule: 2-day - 7:30 PM-10:30 PM PST (Tuesday/Thursday)

Please fill out an application here (can’t include a link so I’ve added a space):

h ttps://goo.gl/forms/VWo3n2hQjWr8nnoA3

Battlenet: Monstrous#1404 (applying via form is preferred), Gradywhite#1511

Discord: Monstrous#4140 (for questions), Gradywhite#3177

Hello. <Speakeasy> is a 8 hour weekend guild that has been raiding for over 2 years. If you’re on an early shift during the weekdays, have a family, have school, or don’t have a weekend life: this is the place for you.

Schedule:
We raid 2 nights a week.

Friday: 9:00pm - 1:00 am EST
Saturday: 9:00pm - 1:00 am EST

BFA
8/8M Uldir US 174
9/9M Bod US 124

Current recruiting needs:
Ranged DPS
Healers
Possibly experienced Tank

ANY class or spec is encouraged to apply if you’re a great player with logs to back it up.

What we expect from you:
-Previous mythic experience.
-Have a mic and use it.
-Maintain superb attendance.
-Ability to take and act upon feedback and criticism.
-A positive attitude that puts the guild before personal glory. Attitude is extremely important to us. We have and will fail trials for half-assing things or having excessive negative or toxic personalities.

What you can expect from us:
-Short but efficient raid schedule.
-Strong but healthy competition.
-A friendly but serious raid team that wants to push mythic progression.
-We provide all flasks, food, enchants, and repairs during prog.

Btag/Discord: Korashy#1968/Korashy#3283
Btag/Discord:Ztop#1564
Btag: Killamgoro#1131

Feel free to get in touch with any further questions.

bump - took a little break. Looking more seriously now.

Hey there, I just started a guild called Reprieve on Thrall. We raid tues/weds 12am(midnight) to 3am EST and we are looking to start mythic raids. All of our core members are at least 9/9H (some with some mythic kills already from prior guilds). We may add a 3rd raid night based on the completed teams raiding availability (most likely thurs or fri)

If you are interested, feel free to msg me on discord: Nephlim#6908 or Bnet: Nephlim#1798 and we can talk some more :slight_smile:

Hey there!

We are looking for a Resto Shaman!

We are an 8 year guild that’s 8/9M BOD , Previously 8/8M Uldir and all CE’s. We are alliance on Whisperwind. Raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST - 10:30 pm CST.

If those days and times sound good to you, we should chat!

add me at Falux#1649, or Dvexx#1490

<Club House> is a Horde guild on the server Kil’Jaeden and has been together for 10 years! We have server firsts and other experienced players within our raid. Currently we have downed 9/9m Mythic BoD and looking to solidify our roster going forward.

Progression!
9/9 M BoD
9/9 H BoD (AoTC Week 1)
8/8M Uldir CE
8/8 H Uldir (AoTC Week 1)
11/11 M Antorus CE

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-Midnight PST with the occasional Monday raid if needed for content pushes.

What we need from you:
We’re a mature guild so 18+ only please.
Please have a working headset. (Push to talk during raids)
We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! That means Fully gem’d and Properly enchanted, food, flasks, pots and runes.
be at the raid instance BEFORE the start time of 9pm.
Knowledge of your class and boss fights.
Be able to handle constructive criticism and the occasional trolling.
Past warcraft logs.
Have a good time.

Currently we’re looking for:
DEMON HUNTER!!
Rogue
Warrior
Warlock
Resto Druid
Full time resto shaman

PLEASE APPLY AT
clubhouse enjin com/recruitment

or add Sosleepy#11248

Hope to hear from you soon!
Happy Hunting

I’m not sure if our times will be managable as they go a touch later than you listed, we’d be interested possibly in either class however.

Quick notes:

8/9 Mythic. Working on Jaina. First full week on her done this week.
Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds 10pm-1am CST. 6 hours total.

www.raidsense.com