8/8M Resto Druid LF CE Guild

Hello,

I am an 8/8M Resto Druid from Stormrage-US. I am looking for a raiding guild for the next tier, preferably with evening raid times 2-3 times a week. I also do M+. I am not opposed to server transferring if the guild is a good fit and I also have experience playing other healing classes but currently only my priest is 120, but i could level/gear a different healer as needed fairly quickly.

Logs: /character/id/30776381
RIO: /characters/us/stormrage/Juzarath

1 Like

Hey Juzarath,

I think < Style > could be the guild for you.

< Style > is an Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore. We’re a newer guild, with Uldir being our first tier as a Mythic team. We’re 8/8H and 3/8M Uldir, with many veteran raiders who have prior Mythic experience and Cutting Edge progression. Our core team is immensely solid, and we’re looking for more motivated and self-starting raiders who strive to put their abilities to the test. We’re aiming to achieve Cutting Edge as a guild during this expansion, hopefully this tier. Outside of raiding, we often do M+ keys and other assorted content, including things like island expeditions and achievement runs.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Mon
6PM-9PM PST (9-12 EST)

Potential Raid Needs:

â–şWarlock (Any Spec)
â–şMage (Any Spec)
â–şShadow or Disc Priest
â–şWindwalker or Brewmaster Monk
â–şDemon Hunter (Any Spec)
â–şBlood Death Knight
â–şRestoration or Balance Druid
â–şRestoration Shaman

Requirements & Expectations:

►Your Heart of Azeroth must be at 36 or higher prior to the release of Dazar’alor.
â–ş Addons: Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras, DBM/Bigwigs
â–şAt least an 80% attendance for mandatory raids.
►Make sure you’re doing your weekly content (Complete your weekly chest, Islands, WQs etc)
â–şPrior raiding experience (preferably Mythic)
â–şWorking mic/ability to call out important details in Discord
â–şAbility to listen to instructions/constructive criticism

Bnet contact: Whammy#11753

< But My Parse > 8/8M US130

Currently recruiting for Mythic Content!

We are an adult guild comprised of players with a plethora of past raid experience. Our goal is to clear content while it is relevant whilst building strong bonds among our players.

As much as we enjoy clearing content, we enjoy the friendships made within the guild. We will never sacrifice the integrity of our raid for the sake of progression. Elitism and toxicity is not acceptable.

If you are looking for a guild with a serious mindset of driven players with a laid back, lighthearted raid atmosphere look no further.

About us:

We started as a group of friends who decided to form our own guild with the mindset of competitive progression raiding while still enjoying the game and other aspects aside from raid. We offer alt raids and constant mythic + groups, as well as a healthy guild environment.

What do we want from you?

In any applicant, we are looking for players who are team oriented, and those who do not put their item level and self benefit above the raid group. We ask for all players to be open to constructive criticism and that they contribute their own opinions and concerns without a fear of backlash or being ostracized. Any and all feedback is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.

Furthermore, all applicants are encouraged to be a minimum of:

380 ilvl - Revered with Champions of Azeroth - lvl 36 neck.

GUILD INFORMATION

Raids: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8pm - 11:30pm CST
Voice: Discord
Loot: Loot Council
Server: Mal’Ganis
Faction: Horde
butmyparse.shivtr .com

RECRUITMENT NEEDS

Healer
Mistweaver

Ranged Dps
Spriest

Melee
DK

Any exceptional players, regardless of class or spec.

** If you feel you can compete with anyone on our roster and your class is not listed, we encourage you to apply. We will always look at talented players! **

REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN

• Must be 18 years of age or older.
  • Working headset and/or microphone.
  • Be able to communicate on discord.
  • Accept constructive criticism from peers.
  • Maintain 90% + raid attendance.
  • Have an understanding of your class and mechanics.
  • Prior Mythic raid experience.

If you are interested in joining please post here, fill out an application on our website or you can add an officer to speak with directly!

Recruitment Officer: Turduckenn (Turducken#1443)

Hey Juzarath!
Sellswords is an 8/8M team in the Alliance guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore. We raid MWTh 8-1130 pacific time.

We have a core healer position open for the upcoming tier – I encourage you to check us out. We’ve been CE since HFC, so we have a solid tradition of stability and slaying internet dragons in a calm and focused, fun raid environment.

If this sounds interesting to you, I encourage you to hit me up on btag or discord.

• Hantevirus
    btag hantevirus#1921
    Discord hantevirus#8346

About Us:
No Bully is a semi-hardcore group of longtime raiders who have decided to join together once again for BFA. We are based on US-Stormreaver Horde, and come with a wealth of experience in end-game progression. We have a relatively lax raiding schedule (see below) but value our time very heavily and for that reason we emphasize always bringing your best attitude and coming prepared. When raiding together in the past, we have always managed to hit Cutting Edge in each raid and that continues to be our goal into the future.

Schedule:
Main Raid
Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
6-9PST

Alt Raid/Achievements:
Sunday of the first Couple Weeks of the tier
6-9PST

Recruitment:
Currently we have high recruitment priority for:
Healers of any Class
DK dps

We will consider:
Any exceptional DPS, however please contact one of us to speak more about your particular class.

Progression:
8/8M Uldir

If interested please message:
Rotnob#1279
Datarro#1770
Billyboi#11438

Hi Juzarath,

Death Jesters, an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage, are looking for excellent players to progress through Battle for Azeroth. We are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage and one of the oldest raiding guilds in the game!

Raid days: Mon-Weds (9:00pm-12:30am EST).
Optional activities on Thursday. Friday to Sunday are always reserved as off days.
Alliance - US Stormrage

Currently Recruiting: Ranged DPS (Priest, Warlock, Mage)
We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class.

Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: www death-jesters net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sevirus (Sevirus#1705), Scaandraya, Sparty (Sparty#1780) or email djapps@gmail.com .

We wish you the best in your guild search!

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hey Juzarath if you are interested in morning raiding, Ante Meridiem’s morning team on Stormrage is looking for a few more slots to fill out our roster heading into Battle for Dazar’alor. If this is something you are interested in I am looking forward to hearing from you, if not best of luck to you in your search!
Raiding Schedule
Wednesday / Thursday / Friday

9:00am - 1:00pm EST

We will downshift to 9am to 12pm by removing an hour of raiding after 3 weeks of progression on a new Tier.

Weeks 1-3 => Wed 4 hrs, Thurs 4 hrs, Fri 4 hrs

Weeks 4+ => Wed 3 hrs, Thurs 3 hrs, Fri 3 hrs

Contact
Simdrome (Narvosa#1339), Kermite (KermitDaFrog#1283), or Ocean (Oçeanus#1459).