9/9M US164 LF Tank and Warrior DPS Paid Xfer

Looking for a tank and a warrior dps.

Paid Xfers for exceptional applicants

We have gotten every Cutting Edge achievement around the ~US180-200 rank since the start of HFC. We raid T/W/Th 830-12 PM EST. We do heroic and mythic sales after all the content is cleared. All raiders get equal cuts from mythic sales and anyone who participates in the heroic sales gets equal cuts from them. We play a bunch of other games.

We also like to hang out in discord. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, add eldunari#1600 or bgodbgg#1882. Our raid leader is bgodbgg#1882 in game or bgodbgg#4653 in discord!

Preferred Requirements: At least 400 ilvl and logs showing good performance with 4/9M experience, but we will still talk to any applicant who believes they are qualified.

We are also doing sales. Contact the raid leader for sale information too.

TLDR: Mythic guild recruiting dps/healer- We found there is such a thing as too much gold - We’re awesome - add bgodbgg#1882 in game or bgodbgg#4653 in discord. I don’t read replies to this post so please contact me on discord or bnet

64 Likes

Celestials is a neat guild

1 Like

Odionger is a neat guy

1 Like

still recruiting!

Could use somegood ranged but definitely a good warrior dps.

really want them to replace the new forums

This sounds dope

I agree with you

ill be 120 soon, i got aotc

1 Like

While we do love WoW, we play other games as well such as Maplestory 2, Call of Duty Black Ops 4, Fallout 76, and more!

Don’t forget path of exile!

And Overwatch!

yeah but PoE is better

Generic post in thread.

Still looking - and we even pay for xfers!

If only Chik’fila was open on Sundays

1 Like

Here I am, helping out the Officers. See?

1 Like

I wrote a thing

thx for writing a thing

I’m so ready for Turkey.