8/8M Hunter seeking mythic guild

Hello there, World of Warcraft universe.

It seems that I am without a home, and I’m wanting to find one before next raid tier is opened. I am looking to stay on Alliance. You’d have to do some convincing to have me defect to the Horde side. Below I will list a few details on my raid experience and the times that I can raid.

Raid experience

• EN: 7/7M (CE)
  • ToV: 3/3M (CE)
  • Nighthold: 10/10M (CE)
  • ToS: 9/9M (CE)
  • Antorus: 11/11M (CE)
  • Uldir: 8/8M (CE) (Famed Slayer)

Raid availability

• Any day from 8:30PM EST to 12:00AM EST

I’m mostly interested in 2 to 3 day raiding guilds. I will consider all options though. Generally looking for guilds that raid mythic and have similar experience to mine.

If you want to ask me any further questions, or just chat it up about random stuff and things you can contact me on BNET or Discord

BNET: Memberry#1425

Did you know bananas are curved because they grow towards the sun?

Did you know the Earth is round?

Guild Name: Grandpa Reflexes
Realm: Aerie Peak
Contacts: Revolt, Sore, Mindcloud
Battle-Tag: Revolt#1620, Sore#1869, Mindcloud#1810
Current Progression: 8/8 Mythic Uldir

Grandpa Reflexes is comprised of former hardcore raiders from Fierce. We have returned in BFA to enjoy the game on a less demanding schedule. Although we only raid 9 Hours (This tier, will be moving to 11 hours next tier), we still plan to down mythic content in a quick and efficient manner. We’re looking for like minded, experienced players to round out the roster.

Notable Achievements (10 Man):

• US 2nd/World 13th Heroic Will of the Emperor
  • US 2nd/World 18th Heroic Elegon
  • US 3rd/World 19th Heroic Four Kings
  • World 1st Heroic Stone Guard
  • World 2nd Heroic Feng the Accursed
  • US 5th Heroic Garajal the Spiritbinder
  • US 5th Heroic Madness of Deathwing
  • US 10th Heroic Spine of Deathwing
  • US 78th Mythic Blackhand (20 Man)

You can verify our history at fierceguild.enjin[dot]com and on WoWprogress (Aerie Peak/Bleeding Hollow).

Raid Times

New Schedule starting January 1st:
Tuesday, Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Sunday: 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST

Current/Uldir Progression Schedule:
Tuesday, Sunday, Monday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST. We used this schedule from Vectis all the way through to killing G’Huun)

We were previously raiding Sat/Sun 12-4 PM EST. We got to 3/8M on that schedule. Switched to our new uldir schedule on October 2nd.

Application
If you’re interested in our guild, please apply here:

goo.gl/forms/fuImN1FaHoPArpj92

Banging your head against a wall for one hour burns 150 calories.

Anger on Illidan-US is recruiting, 8/8M 199 US CE. 8:45-12:30 EST, Tues-Wed-Thurs, add Shaasar#1127 or app on angerguild dot com.

Hey! Selfishly I hope my reply finds that you’re still looking for a guild. lol. I gotta be honest everything you wrote in your post seems to line up with exactly what we can offer you. I’ve been browsing through these forums looking for a good Hunter with your kind of experience and logs. I think you’d make a great addition to our 7/8 Mythic - 2 nights a week progression team and I’ll be reaching out to you soon! If you get this message today definitely hit me up on discord (Phantix#8896). We raid a Tues and Weds 8:30pm to 12am EST. You can also contact me on btag at PhantixTV#1385.

I really look forward to hearing from you!

Hey so we raid 45min later than you suggested, but were only a 2 day guild and we killed Ghuun a week after yours on a lighter schedule. If you’re willing to come horde there’s a spot for an experienced hunter like you in guild! Feel free to app or add me if you have any questions!

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Doppelganger on Sargeras is recruiting and we’re interested in talking with you.

Here is our information; we will look to contact you and chat but we will leave our contact information here as well.

BFA Progression:

8/8M Uldir

Logs:

Logs can be found on our warcraftlogs page

Progression Schedule:

Wed/Thu 8-11 CST, Monday 9-11 CST. We add a Tuesday raid the first 2 weeks of a tier to ensure a strong first week and the ability to accumulate heroic gear without sacrificing Mythic progression time the second week.

Our standards:

Expectations are explained thoroughly in our thread posted below but the essence of the post is how performance and maturity are both essential to raiding in <Doppelganger>. Underperformers and players toxic to our community are handled swiftly.

Links:

Relevant links can be found at our wowprogress page

Contact Information:

Recruitment:

Creepingup#1783

Chesties#1612

Guild Master:

Rudamen#1295

Still looking for the right place.

This is the RIGHT place. Maybe not for you, but it is. lets chat, it’d be pretty neat.

6/8M 1337 Mal’Ganis Horde Mythrax 20%

Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and finish CE before the next raid drops and we make our push to finish in the top 100 US in the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST
Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. With the next tier coming, another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.

Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

Recruitment:

We are currently looking for the following:
1 Tank: Demon Hunter, Blood Death Knight, Prot Paladin, or Brewmaster Monk.
1-2 Healers: Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Holy Priest
2 Ranged DPS: Hunter, Spriest
1 Melee DPS: Ret Paladin
ANY AND ALL SOLID DPS WHO THINK THEY WILL OUTPERFORM A CURRENT RAIDER.

Get in touch

Discord: The Pachyderm#6698 (yes there is a space, I think, probably)
Btag: Pachyderm#1286
Kameron#1822

:cold_face: It’s not cold :cold_face: Oh. Looking still.

<Consequence> is an Alliance guild on Stormrage and seeking competent players to join our progression raiding team. We are a 3 night semi-hardcore guild that is currently farming Uldir. We pride ourselves on our laid back raid environment who kills bosses and gets top end kills on mythic bosses.

Please note that Consequence has extremely low turnover in our Raid team, we are looking for players who want to commit and stay here

We are currently looking for a few more top players to fill our roster for the next tier. If you are motivated and enjoy a stable low drama guild who pushes content send us an application :slight_smile:

Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST
Sometimes we throw in Monday early or late in a tier but these are planned weeks in advance.

Loot:
As loot is currently set to personal for everyone now it goes without saying that loot is personal. HOWEVER, we use RCLootcouncil that allows us to see when someone gets a piece of gear that is able to be traded. When this happens we use Loot council to determine who gets the loot.

For more information, add the following Battle Tag:
anderdj#1280 (Marshmallon, Raid Leader)
AppNasty#1109 (Totemtastic, Guild Leader)

We are on the same server so maybe this could be good for you =D

Hey there Doberry,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

ABOUT US

Helix is a guild formed in BFA by a group of veterans that have known each other for years. We were previously known as Purge from Stormreaver during MoP and WoD. Our past progression / accomplishments include:

[Purge]

• Tier 16 14/14H 25m US 201
  • Tier 16 14/14H 10m US 107

[Helix]

• Tier 22 8/8M US 193

Our raid schedule is relatively light compared to other progression guilds, so we expect all of our raiders to perform at their best at all times. If you are unable or unwilling to take criticism for a mistake, this is not the guild for you. While no one plays perfectly 100% of the time, mispulls, stupid deaths, and poor overall performance will be called out and you will be expected to improve.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS

• Melee DPS (Pally)
  • Ranged DPS (Lock, Hunter)
  • Healer (Priest, Druid)

We are always looking to expand our roster with strong, motivated, and experienced raiders. High performing trials will earn a core spot. We are a competitive bunch and trials should be expected to keep up on meters and execute fight mechanics without issue.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (before you apply)

• 5/8M Uldir experience or with a strong raiding background
  • 95% attendance with stable computer/internet connection
  • Being prepared with Food / Pots / Flasks

SCHEDULE

• Tuesday 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. CST
  • Wednesday 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. CST
  • Thursday 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. CST

CONTACT

BTag: TakGoo#1371 / Discord: TakGoo#6153

Apply @ bit.ly/HelixGuild