8/8M Brewmaster LF Raid Group for BFD

As the title states, I am a 380 Brewmaster Monk looking for a raid team. Currently raid on my main which is a BM hunter which is where I have obtained Cutting Edge. I am hoping to find an established weekend guild (or limited weekday) that is progressing through Mythic, or possibly stepping into Mythic for the first time. I have Cutting Edge raiding experience as a tank in previous tiers, and I would like to get back to tanking.

Raiding Experience (At time of Progression):

8/8M Uldir (Cutting Edge obtained)
10/11M Antorus (Cutting Edge obtained, big yikes 0% wipes on Aggramar)
7/9M Tomb of Sargeras
7/10M Nighthold
7/7M Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge obtained)
13/13M Hellfire Citadel (Cutting Edge obtained)

I could go much further if requested, but I’ve listed what is still somewhat relevant.

I would be willing to play other tanks as necessary, but I would prefer to play my Monk. I have a 120 Warrior and Demon Hunter, and plan to level my Paladin and Death Knight next.

What I can offer:

A raider that shows up on time, and understands how a raid team is ran and operates. I currently raid lead for my guild, so I understand the necessities of a raid team, and I understand the importance of bringing one class over another, and sitting when necessary. I understand the importance of a tank and the role it plays in a raid team. Consistency is vital to the tank role, and I can offer that.

A raider that shows up not only on time, but prepared with necessary consumables, knowledge of encounters, and the willingness to focus during progression. I understand the importance of getting a weekly 10+ key done, as well as farming AP and will do so accordingly.

Times in which I am available:

Sunday: Any time, no later than 12am EST
Monday: 6pm-12am EST
Thursday: 6pm-12am EST (Note: I would miss the first 3 Thursdays after a new raid releases, so ideally I would prefer not to raid Thursdays.)
Friday: Any time after 6pm EST.
Saturday: Any time.

If anyone has any questions, or would like to discuss further, feel free to add me to BattleTag which I will provide below (as well as the logs to my hunter) or post here and I will respond as soon as possible.

BattleTag: Alazar#11360

Logs: Because the new forums are dumb and don’t allow links, look up my hunter on warcraftlogs Zyuur-Zul’jin. I would be happy to link my logs upon request.

open to alliance?

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 holy priest , 1 ranged dps. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey Alazar,

Sent you a btag request (Advil) but going to leave a message here in case I don’t get to speak with you first!

No Bads Allowed is in need of a tank and would love to have a Brewmaster :slight_smile: Our raid times are Fri/Sat 7-11pm PST.

Send me a message tomorrow (or later tonight if you are also an owl) on bnet and we can chat more in detail!

Signed,

Ellaphonic
Your Recruitment Happy Raider

I appreciate those who have reached out thus far. I am still looking!