8/8M, 9/9H Hunter looking for mythic guild

I can raid any day from 6PM Eastern to 12AM Eastern.

I’m looking to be part of the main raid roster. Mainly interested in guilds that have been around for awhile and are established with strong leadership. I’ve been in top 60 ranked US guilds to top 500 ranked US guilds. I’m more than happy to join any guild that is in-between those PVE rankings, assuming it’s a good match between the guild and myself. I’m really looking for a place that I can call home for many years, or at least for the rest of the time I play WoW.

If you are interested, leave a message below.

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We moved to Dalaran after running a raiding guild on Kael’thas for 13 years. We moved the guild to Dalaran for recruitment and a more populated server.

Our raid environment is one of the best I have ever been in. We are a team of good people and good players. Our guild rankings on Warcraft logs speaks for themselves.

So, if you are looking for a long-term home then this might be the place for you.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est.

Current Progression :
9 of 9 Normal - 4 of 9 Heroic

I would rather speak with you instead of spamming your thread with recruitment spam, as that does nothing for either of us, getting to know someone is far more important. You can reach me at Geo#1668

Geo|

We had a rough tier last tier and had to restructure (leadership burned out after 5 yrs, so I took over). They can use a hunter. :slight_smile:

Impetus on Turalyon:

6/9H
7/8M
11/11M CE
Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST
Needs:

• 1 // Warlock
  • 1 Elemental Shaman
  • 1 Windwalker Monk
  • 1 // Mage
  • 1 / Beast Master/Marksmanship Hunter
    Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication

Up to the top.

Hey there!

Would love to speak to you further! Our raids are 9-12pm EST on Zul’jin Horde Side and we are looking for a skilled Hunter for a Core spot in our Mythic team. We did 9/9N and 6/9H first week without or main healer. One more Heroic week then the plan is to push into mythic.

Guild/Server: Heck - Zul’jin Horde

Raid Days/Times : Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00PM - 12AM EST Current Progression: 6/9H 9/9N (8/8M leadership)

Recruitment Contacts: @Sinnahti#6784 on Discord | Sinnahti#1932 on BNET

Requirements: Ability to perform on both your class and mechanically at a high level, able to take criticism, desire to improve, and most importantly a good attitude.

Needs: Healers ( MW Monk , Resto Druid or Resto Shaman ), RDPS ( Hunter , Ele Shaman, Warlock,Boomkin ), MDPS ( **WW Monk **, Warrior, or Rogue ).

All exceptional apps are considered, and also looking for solid dps with healer offspecs. Socials are welcome!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Guild: Nightstalkers
Server:Emerald-Dream(US)-Horde
Raid days: Tues/Thurs/Sun
Times: 9-12:30 EST
Progression: 8/8M 8/9H with a 7% on Jaina after two pulls.
Recruitment needs: A strong Warrior, hunter, and any exceptional player.
Contacts: Rpz#11893

Nightstalkers is the oldest guild currently on Emerald-Dream US, with over 13 years of raiding under our belts. We are a CE minded guild, currently trying to acquire some quality players in order to fill out our roster. The raiders we allow into our team, are always strong, capable players. We’re constantly recruiting to keep our standard of progression high. With that being said, we have a laid back atmosphere, we take progression very seriously, but not at the expense of our raiders.

We look forward to having you app, and join our team. Please contact me with ANY questions!

Hey there,

My guild could use another hunter for a core roster spot! As a guild we’ve been around for almost 7 years but the current raid team is fairly new. Up until now the guild only ever raided casually but we are now looking to push for CE rankings going forward.

We raid Tues Thursday 8-11pm EST and are located on Thrall, Horde side. We are looking for players who are active in game and are friendly and enjoyable to play with. We dont want raiders who are looking to just be a number on the spreadsheet and that only log on 2 times a week. We are looking to build a strong community of gamers to last in the tiers to come.

Our current progress is 5/9H (rastakhan 10% wipe but we only had 5 pulls on it). We are wanting to start mythic prog asap..

If you are interested, contact me at:

Protek#11993.

Cheers and good luck with your search!