8/8m 380 Fury Warrior LF Guild

As title says, I am an 8/8m fury warrior main looking for a new guild to raid next tier that suits my west coast time zone a bit better. When I was living east I was in and stayed to finish out the tier but as I’m moving to the west coast, I need a guild for next tier that doesnt raid at like, 5pm pacific. I am friendly, hard working, and a positive player that generally tries his best to work with the team to overcome challenges and as much as I’d love to stay with my current team, the raid times just aren’t realistic anymore.

Preferred raid time would be something like 7pm PST, an hour or two later would be better but that’s a harder goal to hit.

My logs: https ://www(dot)warcraftlogs(dot)com/character/id/33595854 (remove dots and the space after logs of course)
My Bnet: Amisala#1285
My Discord: Hollowpoint#0009

Hope to hear from you soon!

What raid times are you after specifically? That would help me know whether I should post something or not. = /

Sorry, I should’ve been more specific, but ideally people post their guild spam and I have something to look at - that being said, something like 7pm pacific would be not bad, hard to expect later short of late night guilds

1 Like

Thanks. :smiley: The late night guild I help with raids starting at 9pm PST so it’s kinda important to know the schedules. I feel like 99% of players pick their guilds on schedule then progression in that order. If you have no luck here, the recruitment discord is searchable by times at least. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

8/8H 7/8M

=================================
ABOUT US:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
      While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

=================================

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
RAID TIMES:
3day/9hr a week
Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230 / Discord tag - Kiss#7258
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933 / Discord tag - Tida#5705

Salt Factory 7/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

I’m assuming being out west you couldnt do something one hour earlier than you specified? I’ll leave my guild spam below if you want to check us out. If not, well enjoy the free bump!

Check us out!
Guild/Server: Proper Villains [A] Proudmoore 7/8M (we should be getting M G’huun this week)
Raid Schedule: Tues, Thurs, Sun 8pm-11pm (PST)

[A] Hypnotic 8/8M Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST

Hey! I am Laatu from Hypnotic on US Turalyon Server. I am the GM and raid lead for the guild. We are an Alliance mythic raiding guild that is currently 8/8M. We are looking to strengthen our team moving into the next tier. Our goal that we are aiming for next tier is right around US 100.
We raid Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST with an optional raid night of Tuesday. We clear heroic/do sales on Tuesday.

I know our times currently do not work, but if you could swing them or things change in your schedule, have a look at us :slight_smile:
We are currently looking for a very good warrior for our team as our warrior has stepped down from raiding after G’huun died.

If you’d like more information on the guild you can either…
Visit our website: https://www.hypnoticguild.com/
Check out our forum post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-hypnotic-7-8m-2day-lf-priest-lock-war/27053
Our Application: https://www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment
Add my Btag: Laatu#1956
Add my Discord: Laatu#4967
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to add me.

Hey Amisala! Times seem to fit, would love to chat.

Disambiguation on Kil’jaeden is a Cutting Edge level guild with a strong foundation and history of success since our inception at the start of Legion, always looking for exceptional players to expand our core team. Our focus is on Mythic progression, with a supportive and driven team.

Current Progression:
We’re currently 7/8 Mythic and pushing progression on G’huun, looking to wrap up the tier with a solid kill and several reclears as the holiday season allows.

Raid Schedule -
Tuesday: 9 p.m. to midnight PT
Wednesday: 9 p.m. to midnight PT
Thursday: 9 p.m. to midnight PT

You can reach any of the officers in game or add the following accounts for a quick response.

Kartikeya#11594 (Euphadion/Vingaali)
Pocketlizard#1849 (Alexithymìa)
Glixon#1848 (Glx)
Tasteless#11913 (Mourdread)

Be prepared to link some logs and talk about past raiding experience, Discord chat preferred to align on expectations and fit. Happy to answer any questions, and look forward to speaking soon!