8/8H 433 HPAL LF Raid

Trialing with a group. Thank you for your interest.

Looking for a mythic guild in need of a Holy Paladin.

Currently 8/8H in EP.

7/9 M experience in BoD as a Resto Druid

3/8 M in Uldir as a Holy/Disc Priest

Top World 300 Argus and 500 KJ as a Holy Paladin.

Flexible with times/servers/factions

Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/quietguy#difficulty=4

Armory - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/tichondrius/quietguy

Contact - LazyTurtle#163819

Guild Name: [Ruiner]

Server: Stormrage

Faction: Alliance

Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday *optional* Thursday.

Times: 10:00pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progress: 7/8 H 6/9M - 7/8 H 8/8N

GM- Octopuscake#1921

**[Ruiner] is an Alliance guild on the Stormrage (US-EST) server. We are currently 7/8 H EP 6/9M BoD and we are committed to raiding 2 days a week. (7 hours a week) with an optional heroic-/Mythic alt run Thursday and encourage everyone to come.Our focus is Mythic content, with M+ on the side.**not a CE guild.**Our main goal is to surround ourselves with like minded players, who understand their classes and enjoy our company.

Current Recruitment:

TANK priority: :boom:High​:boom:

HEALERS priority: medium

DPS priority: medium

This is not a temporary guild. We wish to build and grow together for future content… We are most importantly friends both inside and outside the game and encourage community interaction..

Sent you a btag

Hey, I sent you a btag. Take a look at our details below and we can chat later.

Who are we?

Thanatos is a mythic raiding guild on Burning Legion - Horde. We’ve been around as a guild since Burning Crusade and many of our members have been friends for years. We started taking mythic raiding seriously in Legion and have succeeded to achieving Cutting Edge each tier since then. We’re a semi-hardcore guild that wants to have fun above all else, but also wants to get all the bosses down.

Outside of raids, we run M+ groups and occasional RBGs.

Raid times

Monday / Tuesday / Thursday 7:30 - 10:30 CST

What we expect

We expect raiders to come into each raid night with a positive attitude. This means being willing to make adjustments to help the raid and understanding that not every raid night ends with the boss dying.

We expect raiders to know their class/spec well and come fully prepared each night. This means knowing the mechanics on new boss fights and having the consumables required to optimize performance.

We expect raiders to be able to make most raid nights. We do understand that real life comes first, and are flexible when it comes to raiders needing to miss a night or be late, provided they let us know beforehand. As a result, we make sure to have a few bench spots to ensure we always have 20 to run mythic. We expect raiders to be willing to sit on the bench as the encounters dictate.

What we’re recruiting

We’re currently in need of a healer and a ranged DPS to round out our roster for the rest of the tier. Most importantly, we are looking for a rDruid, hPally, shadow priest, warlock, mage, balance druid, or ele shaman.

Please apply through our recruitment Discord here: discord.gg/cqeZNvd

Add me on Discord (silfverberg#1161) or Bnet (matthewT#1652) if you have any questions.

Wow, impressive logs. If you’re looking for a weekend guild check us out. We’re looking for a second holy paladin for our cutting edge push.

Earth Go Hard is a two day weekend raid group located on the Mal’Ganis server. Currently we’re 1/8M, 8/8H with two progression kills happening this past Sunday in the same raid night. We will be 3/8M this coming raidlockout.

We raid Saturdays and Sundays from 8-11pm EST. We’re looking to compete for cutting edge this tier and build our community that stems back 7+ years. We have players that compete at a high level and love competition. A bonus is that most of our players are very versatile and don’t mind swapping roles for betterment of the group. We focus on progression but we keep raid light during farm because this is a game and we’re going to have fun playing it. If this atmosphere is something you’re interested contact any or all of us below because we’d love to talk to you about joining our ranks!

Murrik: EMG#11389 - Officer
Shaytrix: Shay#1599 - GM

Hi there, Quietguy! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are 3/8M in EP. We were Cutting Edge in both BoD and Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week.

We are recruiting all exceptional players for Eternal Palace.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

Hi Quietguy : ) We would definately love to add a HPal to finish off our heal team.

<The Veil> 7/8H 2/2H is a raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We aim to push progression within a competitive 2-day (6 hour) schedule while still maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We treat each other with respect, seek high performance, excellent game-play and a positive attitude. Drama and toxic behavior are not tolerated here.

Raiding only 2 nights a week means we want our players to be the best they can be. Our members have families, careers, and studies, so we need to take the 6 hours we spend together seriously.

We also run Mythic + most days of the week. For some of us pushing high level keys is our primary WoW focus, but we also strive to make sure our raiders are getting their capped weekly rewards.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)
Thursday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)

Optional: Monday: 5pm – 8pm “Alt”/fun run on re-clears & lower difficulty (pending participation)

You must be able to reliably make the core raid nights with near 100% attendance. Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider, all we ask is for as much notice as possible.

Current Needs:

We strive for an environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously while giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

We want someone that is going to put forth their best effort. This means knowing your class inside and out, coming to raid prepared with food, flask, runes, re-roll tokens, knowledge of upcoming encounters and your role within them. We are looking for someone who can think on their own and follow a strategy without being constantly reminded throughout the encounter.

Heals – preference for Holy pally

Ranged DPS – all (preference for boomkin, ele sham)

Melee DPS – all (preference for warrior, WWmonk, ret paly)

Tanks – off tank (preference for monk, paladin, warrior)

Exceptional players of any class should always feel free to apply. Our roster is somewhat flexible so we will never turn away a great player. We just want the best 20+ people in our raid so we can progress.

What we expect from you:

** Discord and a working mic is a requirement **

• Be punctual, reliable, and competent
  • Have a good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively.
  • Have the ability to take constructive criticism. We all make mistakes but repeating mistakes is the bane of progression. Understand your mistakes, learn from them and fix them.
  • Bring consumables: We expect raiders to bring flasks, potions, and some food in case we don’t provide feasts. While we may not pre-pot or food buff on initial pulls, it is expected that during serious attempts, all raiders are maximizing their output.

Our trial period is 2-3 weeks and in that time we consider a several factors - Performance, Situational Awareness, and Fit/Attitude/Attendance. Performance is your output (DPS/healing/threat). Situational Awareness is your ability to not take unnecessary damage and correctly execute fight mechanics. Fit/Attitude/Attendance is how well you fit in with the guild, your outlook on raiding, and your reliability in raids.

Please contact an officer for further information.

In-game: Cattiari | Btag: quirk#1650 | Discord: tipsqueak#6606

In-game: Deathtoany | Btag: cloud82#11941 | Discord: cloud82#5884

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to meeting some great new recruits!

Hello Quietguy,

I know the post will be deleted soon but thought I’d still mention that we are looking to round out our core to progress into mythic! Saw you as a paladin and thought you would be great for our guild. We are looking for a Healer but are more than welcome to have you on your most comfortable spec. We are a group of people that have previous CE experience and top tier guild raiding but just don’t have the time anymore to commit seven days a week. We have some 8/8 H atm and 7/8 but we have been forming with a CE raid lead as well as those high tier raiders. We would love to talk to you and here is our forum post. Contact Autopilots#1403 if you want more information!

Hello! I’d really love to talk with you about a possible immediate spot on our healing roster for our mythic team!
Bnet UnholyMalia#1842 or Discord Malia #3497 is where you can reach me! I hope to hear from you!

Scumbag Alley (A - Sargeras) is currently recruiting active players to join our Mythic raid team as we prepare for Eternal Palace. Our goal as a guild is to achieve Cutting Edge each raid tier while having fun at the same time. We enjoy pushing Mythic + keys, PvP, downing Mythic Raid content, and we play other games as well. Scumbag Alley formerly Coffee Oclock was established by close friends in Jan 2018.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST
Optional Raids: Tuesday 6:30 PM - 9:30 CST
Adhoc Alt Raids: Sundays

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 6/8 M
BoD: 9/9 N 9/9 H 9/9 M
EP: 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M

We are looking for exceptional committed players!
Open Raid Slots:
Tank: Full
DPS: Spriest, Lock (High need) Any exceptional dps a few slots open.
Healers MW (High need)/ HPal, Priest
also LF DPS that can flex heal if needed
Always open to other exceptional applicants!

Our expectation of our raiders:

Our raiders should come prepared knowing the boss fight/mechanics, gear should be enchanted/gemmed, and should have the necessary consumables (battle potions, runes etc.). We expect everyone to be online 20 minutes before raid, as we aim to pull the boss exactly at the raid start time. Above all else we expect people to behave in a non-toxic manner as our guild has a zero-tolerance policy on toxicity. Overall, we expect everyone to have a good time raiding as we progress through new content.

What you can expect from us:

The guild will provide for the raid flasks and food, you can also expect an active guild outside of raid times where players are constantly pushing Mythic Keys, Doing Island Expeditions, PVP and/or playing other games while in Discord. We believe to be a laid back and chill guild with a welcoming environment.

APPLY HERE: < goo.gl/forms/BQjgxgTI6ePm1sQD2 >

For more information on us you can contact the following players -

(Battlenet):

alexhk#1740

Hello! We are currently hunting for top tier DPS and healers for Mythic Palace. We offer atypical raid times (morning/afternoon) and would love to chat if you can make our times. Here’s our forum post for more info, and good luck on your search! :fish:

Rawra#1290

Add me if you are interested in chatting… Horde guild TUE/WED 915-1215 EST. 3/8M workin on Ashvane. Active guild I can chat more about if you add me :smiley:

Hey, we are looking for 1-2 more folks to be on server to push Mythic progression, Heroic has been on farm for a few weeks now and is an easy clear.
We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

• Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
  • Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
  • Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
  • Eternal Palace (Normal) 8/8 (Heroic) 8/8

We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding and community.

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk I’m on discord as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!!!

Heya, we are interested in rounding out our healer core for mythic 3/8 guild. I’ll bnet tag you when I get home, but in case you have interest, here is our core copy/paste spiel!

Guild: Hive on Hyjal/US
Team: The Swarm
Raid Times: Sun/Mon 8:30-11:30 EST (5:30-8:30 PST)
Current Expac Progression: 3/9M EP, CE Uldir, CE BfD

High Priority Need: Healer (Already have resto druid, shaman, monk)

The Swarm is a cutting-edge focused team which still emphasizes community and enjoyment above all else. We raid 2 nights a week, the expectation is that you’re able to have fun but when it’s time to focus up you can play your class at a high level. More detailed background can be found on our wowprogress page.

For more info, DM me or friend me on discord: dysonfm#6085