8/8H 433 Disc Priest LF Mythic Raiding guild

Hey there,

Looking for a mythic raiding guild after my guild fell apart once classic hit. Just came back from a month away playing that and ready to get back into the game and get ready for 8.3.

My main spec is disc, but can play holy and shadow incase needed.

My raiding experience:

WoD:

Highmaul: 4/7M

BRF: 8/10M

HFC: 10/13M

Legion:

EN: 7/7M

ToV: 3/3H

Nighthold: 1/10M

ToS: 4/9M

Antorus: 11/11H

BFA:

Uldir 3/8M

BoD: 1/9M

EP: 8/8H

I got my 8/8H on my BrM monk.

I have logs as disc, holy, and shadow. and can provide logs on the monk for the 8/8H.

Times:

Any Days

6pm to 11pm central

Of course times are always open if u are outside but 30 minutes or so.

Btag: Twiggy#11522

Please post below so I know who you are when you add me, If you don’t post below and add me. Might not add you.

Thanks,

Twiggy

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 420 item level

• 55 HoA Level

NEEDS

• Healer (any)

-priority to: hpally, mw monk, hpriest, disc priest

• Dps (any)

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

discord: Mochi#0765

Hey there my guild is Last Warlords of Lethon. We are currently 5/8M and 8/8H in EP. We are looking for a healer for future content like 8.3 and beyond. We are definitely looking at a disc priest. We raid Thurs/Mon 830-1130est. My bnet is tokara102#1782, i just added you. Looking forward to hearing from you.

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Progression - 3/8M 8/8H 8/8N
Just started Mythic, Looking for quality raiders! We have an updated roster on discord.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.
We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.
We have a 25+man Saturday (Optional) which consist of Veteran/Newer raiders. 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 8/8N 8/8H which is considered our alt/casual raider run/trial run!
Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

8/8H 2 hour clear.

LF R DPS with LOGS.

Always looking for Quality raiders that don’t bring in big egos/qq.

Msg me
Bnet Thiz#11864
Disc Thiz#7444

Greetings!

Vigilant is an Alliance guild on Sargeras. We have two teams, both teams having cleared Mythic in past tiers. I am specifically representing the weekend team which raids Sat/Sun 8-11PM CST. We are seeking skilled players such as yourself so that we can continue to push our team towards cutting edge in a fun, more laid back but still structured environment. I have included our forum post below with more information, including our guild website.

I have sent you a Btag request from MightyMal#1583 if this interests you. Thank you for reading!

Remain ever Vigilant,
Unholy

We could use a good healer!

Hey Bestbutt!

We’re looking for a disc priest to round off our healing team.
We’re currently 3/8M and pushing attempts on Ashvane for that sweet, sweet 4/8M.
A disc priest would be great to add to our core.

Here’s the guild spam, but we raid Tues/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Hey Bestbutt,

Transcend of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Transcend:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games. We run plenty of guild contest, we have given over 10 million gold away to players in the guild.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with. We are looking for individuals with great personalities that want to mythic raid.

Currently seeking:
Healer: Disc Priest, Mistweaver, Resto Druid
Ranged DPS: Elemental Shaman, Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Boomkin
Melee DPS: Windwalker Monk, Fury Warrior, Rogue, Ret Paladin

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
Saturday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Mythic BoD: 3/9
Heroic CoS: 2/2
Mythic EP: 3/8

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957
In game characters: Healing, Susira, Dev, Naga, Kilig, Cutiepancake, To

Hello Bestbutt, we are a casual progression guild that is looking for an backup/off healer for Mythic. We raid Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30pm CST. If we sound like a guild you would be interested I’ll leave a Btag request and we can talk specifics; info/spam below:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 3/8M 8/8H. We are currently looking 1-2 dps and an off-heal to fill out the raid Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Ill be adding you guys here shortly. to speak with you guys!

Hey there if you’re still looking, we might be a good fit for you if you’re interested in semi-hardcore mythic progression. We are especially looking for more ranged non hunter dps(ele shaman, spriest, warlock, mage, boomkin).

We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 8/8N 8/8H EP 4/8 M. We plan to push into mythic and get as far as we can. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Hi Bestbutt

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{8/8 Heroic 8/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 420+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Chromatic#11307 Or Chrodruid in game

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Progression - 3/8M 8/8H 8/8N
Just started Mythic, Looking for quality raiders! We have an updated roster on discord.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.
We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.
We have a 25+man Saturday (Optional) which consist of Veteran/Newer raiders. 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 8/8N 8/8H which is considered our alt/casual raider run/trial run!
Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

8/8H 2 hour clear.

LF R DPS with LOGS.

Always looking for Quality raiders that don’t bring in big egos/qq.

Msg me!
Bnet Thiz#11864
Disc Thiz#7444

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 4/8M. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

Hey, get in touch.

About Us:
Premonition (5/8M 8/8H EP, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 10s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Recruitment Needs:
Do not hesitate to apply even if we’re not looking for your class. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

High
Mage
Rogue
Warlock
TANK - BrM Monk, Prot Pally, Prot Warr
Balance Druid
Hpally

Medium
Fury/Arms Warr
Ele Sham
Havoc DH
MW Monk
Spriest

Application:
Feel free to apply at h.ttps://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

check us out…

Hey Twiggy!

I’m an officer from Loud Noises on A52[H]. We have currently reformed in preparation for 8.3 mythic progression. We are looking for a disc/shadow priest so I would love to chat with you!

Guild Recruitment Post ← More info on our guild is here!

If you are interested or have any questions at all, feel free to add me on discord at cinna#9910. Thank you!

Hey there!
Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.
We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity.
Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.
Current Progression
3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC
Raid Schedule
Heroic Wednesday 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
Friday/Saturday 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

Hey!

I just sent you an invite on Bnet. Would love to chat further as we are looking for a disc priest to fill a main mythic position.

Look forward to chatting.

Mattak