BOD 6/9M, EP 3/8M LF ranged dps

About us:

We are Intelligence AFK. We are a small tight knit group who has been around since TOS with a few others join down the road. We consider ourselves a casual guild but we do like to down content and we focus up when it comes to killing bosses. We were a heroic only guild, but for BFA we decided to jump into the mythic scene since a few of us have raided at that level in the past. On our offnights we are usually running keys, PVPing, farming herbs, leveling alts, etc. A few of us play other games together as well. Most, if not all of us are over 21 so we use crude and mature language; that being said we are a non toxic guild and do not tolerate drama of any kind.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 10pm to 1am eastern time.

Our progression is as follows:

• TOS - 8/8H
  • ATBT - 11/11H
  • Uldir - 8/8H, 3/8M
  • Battle of Dazar'alor - 9/9H, 6/9M
  • Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
  • The Eternal Palace - 8/8H, 3/8M

We are in high need priority to shadow priests and fire mages, and an ele shaman, but will consider any exceptional dps.

What we offer you:

• Free guild repairs
  • Free flasks and feast for raid
  • A place you can call home

If you feel you would be a good fit with us please reach out via this thread or through the following:

Parple - Bnet: dipipis#1760 or Discord - dipipis (Parple)#3681
Zaldorn - Bnet: zaldorn#11396 or Discord: zaldorn#3458

Looking forward to talking. Thank you for reading our post.

love this guild

I joined this guild the other week and lost my virginity the next day.

I love this guild. Nice group of guys that like to have fun with an odd sense of humor if you have any questions hit one of us up :slight_smile:

3/8M and going for more. Need some ranged to keep progressing.

Hey are you guys looking for an elemental shaman? I’m currently 8/8H looking to get back into mythic raiding after taking a break from it last expansion due to work. My battle.net is Lifted#1334

Hi Lifteds sorry for the late reply I sent you a battle tag request mine is Krazyciller#1415. Hope to hear from you soon!

great bunch of peeps

My buddy and I are looking for a guild for the new raid, I am interested in playing Ele sham, and he’s been a bit indecisive as far as what he wants to play, but he has multiple toons that are 375+ and is leaning towards either Guardian, Fury or Ret. We both have a long history of raid experience, he went 4/8M on his hunter for Uldir, I did not raid this past tier, but I was 5/11M Antorus on a warlock.

We saw your post and wanted to inquire about your recruitment needs and get into contact with one of you to see if we might be a good fit, provided we can bring what you’re looking for. We always come prepared with food, flasks, pots and punctuality is priority.

My Bnet: Dargon#11128

Hey Dargon I sent you a battle tag request hopefully we can talk a little bit tonight :slight_smile:

Still looking for more for Battle for Dazar’alor! Send me a battletag request and we can talk more!

What days and times

We raid tuesdays and thursdays 10pm-1am est!

Sent a request to dipi last week but haven’t hear back yet. Just you a request just now Crits in case you are still looking for more.

Yeah still looking for more and Dipipis’ computer went out a couple weeks ago so thats why you hadn’t gotten a response from him yet

3/9 now… Need more dps to continue progression. Melee preferred but will take any exceptional dps.

great guild 10/10 would GM again

Still looking for more. Prefer melee dps but will consider any exceptional players to push 4/9 and beyond

awesome guild 10/10

3/8 now. Looking for exceptional dps to move past Ashvane next week!