8/8 [H] Warlock LF 2-weekday prog guild

Veteran lock player (literally since vanilla) with experience in virtually all content tiers, clearing most (with a handful of exceptions). 8/8 palace, 9/9 BoD, 8/8 uldir for this xpac, full clear of Legion (except mythic KJ). Experience with all specs (largely aff for raiding for demo for M+ and everything else, likely destro for nyalotha unless something big changes)

Looking preferably for a 2-weekday raiding guild with similar progression and history. Tuesday/Thursday is preferable but not set in stone. May be willing to look at a third day on the weekend if the offer is right. 3 weekdays is a hard pass, no exceptions.

I will check this thread for replies and if you have questions that require a more direct answer, best bet is to find me on Discord: Advocate#4350

It screwed up again, this is the current iteration of my lock.

1 Like

Hey!

My guild is recruiting a Warlock for our 2 night raid team. We are currently 7/8M progressing on Azshara and raid Tuesday/Thursday from 8:30 til midnight EST. Here’s a link to our WoWProgress that has more information and a link to our app:

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-legion/Tribe

Let me know if you have any questions on Discord at Chase#4062 or on BNet at CountChocula#1872. Have a good one!

Hey there Advoe!
I just sent you an add on b-net too.
I think we may be a good fit for you. I run an AotC focused guild with 3/8 mythic progression currently. We clear AotC every Thursday and run mythics all the time.

Here’s our info :slight_smile:
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add back on battle-net if you’re interested - I’d be very glad to talk! Saxx#1747

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. Our current progression is 5/8M. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST. We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#0001 (discord)

New requirement: 7/8 M guild minimum

Hey, we have a spot open for a lock :slight_smile:

<Red Light District> Horde-Tichondrius
Raid Times: Tue & Th 7:00PM-10:30PM PST

ULD: 6/8M
BOD: 8/8M
EP: 7/8M

message us on bnet if interested,
tuhroy#1125
Hijacks#1262

or check us out on discord,
https://discord.gg/Gp8U4Hv

Hey Advoe,

We can offer you competitive progression on just ONE weeknight a week over in &lt:Esper> – and there’s opportunities to opt-in to activities on other nights like alt runs, M+, and superbestfriends. Check out the spam below. I’ll add you on Discord. Would enjoy chatting.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 4/8M EP (Orgozoa at 4%!) | Core playerbase is 1400-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
DPS - Particularly Balance Druid, Rogue, Shadow Priest
All excellent players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

Hopeless Randoms is a new guild made up of a raid team of friends from an older guild who decided to branch off from its casual roots and push into mythic. We are currently 8/8H and looking to fill our ranks with members who enjoy raiding and want to push mythic content without a huge time commitment.

Our raid days and times are Friday and Saturday 9:30 est to 12:30 est.

Outside of WoW most of us play various other games together and enjoy hanging out as a community. We’re not just a raid team we’re an in game family and value the right type of attitudes towards raiding and gaming.

If you have any questions or want more information feel free to contact us in game.

Saberlord#1556
GiGi#1168

would you be interested in coming alliance and raiding weekends?

Please ignore this one, the [H] doesnt mean heroic, it means Horde.

Corrected version is here: 8/8M Warlock LF 2-weekday prog guild [Horde]

Hi Advoe. If our raid times work for you, would like to chat.

<The Veil> 4/8M 8/8H is a raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We aim to push progression within a competitive 2-day (6 hour) schedule while still maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We treat each other with respect, seek high performance, excellent game-play and a positive attitude. Drama and toxic behavior are not tolerated here.

Raiding only 2 nights a week means we want our players to be the best they can be. Our members have families, careers, and studies, so we need to take the 6 hours we spend together seriously.

We also run Mythic + most days of the week. For some of us pushing high level keys is our primary WoW focus, but we also strive to make sure our raiders are getting their capped weekly rewards.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)
Thursday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)

Optional: Farm content re-clears (pending participation)

You must be able to reliably make the core raid nights with near 100% attendance. Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider, all we ask is for as much notice as possible.

Current Needs:

We strive for an environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously while giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

We want someone that is going to put forth their best effort. This means knowing your class inside and out, coming to raid prepared with food, flask, runes, re-roll tokens, knowledge of upcoming encounters and your role within them. We are looking for someone who can think on their own and follow a strategy without being constantly reminded throughout the encounter.

Heals – preference for Holy paly or Disc priest

Ranged DPS – all (preference for boomkin, ele shaman)

Melee DPS – all (preference for Warrior, DH, WWmonk, ret paly)

Tanks – off tank (with solid dps o/s) preference for dk, paladin, warrior

Exceptional players of any class should always feel free to apply. Our roster is somewhat flexible so we will never turn away a great player. We just want the best 20+ people in our raid so we can progress.

What we expect from you:

** Discord and a working mic is a requirement **

• Be punctual, reliable, and competent
  • Have a good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively.
  • Have the ability to take constructive criticism. We all make mistakes but repeating mistakes is the bane of progression. Understand your mistakes, learn from them and fix them.
  • Bring consumables: We expect raiders to bring flasks, potions, and some food in case we don’t provide feasts. While we may not pre-pot or food buff on initial pulls, it is expected that during serious attempts, all raiders are maximizing their output.

Our trial period is 2-3 weeks and in that time we consider a several factors - Performance, Situational Awareness, and Fit/Attitude/Attendance. Performance is your output (DPS/healing/threat). Situational Awareness is your ability to not take unnecessary damage and correctly execute fight mechanics. Fit/Attitude/Attendance is how well you fit in with the guild, your outlook on raiding, and your reliability in raids.

Please contact an officer for further information.

In-game: Cattiari | Btag: quirk#1650 | Discord: tipsqueak#6606

In-game: Deathtoany | Btag: cloud82#11941 | Discord: cloud82#5884

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to meeting some great new recruits!