8/8 H Tank LF new guild on Horde Area 52

As mentioned in the subject, I am looking for a new guild on Area 52 for a Horde toon.  I currently main a Brewmaster, but am willing to play as a new role and class.  The reason I am looking for a new guild is that not many of my guildies get on for anything besides raid anymore.  I primarily only play with my guild, so I haven't done a ton of Mythic+ in BFA. 

I would like to find a group of players that enjoy running Mythic+, clear Heroic raids, and just generally have a good time in Discord or any other voice application.

Not sure how you feel about having to play Alliance and Transfer but we could use a cool minded individual such as yourself!

☆Novus Sanctum☆
Alliance guild on the Lightbringer server.

DPS

• We are in need of Hunter and Shaman DPS that can bring their own special personality to the team =).

Tanks

• We are in need of 1 Main Tank, this would ideally be either Monk or DK.

Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]:
• Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

Currently 8/8H and 2/8M ULDIR

What we expect:
• Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems,
enchants, rotation
• Be ilvl 340
• Have at least 18 points in your Heart of Azeroth
• Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date
• Have a positive and constructive attitude

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?

We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
When it’s time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same time.

We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do +10 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items. We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Amelyra
(Battletag):Tanoshii#1820
or
Recruiter Xhadöw
(Battletag): Xhadow#1889