1 Like

Absolutely yes.

The dream.

You: Rusted Short Sword
Me: +15 Chaos Zweihander

4 Likes

Ursuola will you be my giant dad?

3 Likes

Zunde, Jesus Christ. Last time I tell you a secret.

reminds me of a scene back in WoD. Those dungeons in the garrison barracks were -golden-

Okay so before we got into why some people think sex dungeons are awesome- what were we…

Oh yeah. Bolvar may be coming back! Yay!

Stay out of my garrisons.

And don’t touch pleasure bot 8000 he’s been touch and go since the lubening of 2016.

personally I like the loss of power. just being…kinda helpless, y’know?

im eh on it

I’m an adult with internet access. You’re gonna need to try harder than that to shock me into being upset.

I’m pretty excited about it… I really hope that Pandaren can get DK’s. Makes me wonder if they ARE actually opening up allied races for DK. If so, which ones? If not all of them.

Heard people speculate that he might turn evil again because of everything in Legion.

1 Like

DUDE. I will make a Gravewalker so fast, you won’t even be able to see it. It’ll be Sonic on coke fast.

Not the hedgehog. The restaurant. Those waitstaff are very good.

2 Likes

im not? youre not really good at reading ppl

im ready to rejoin to Scourge

1 Like

Stop, I want off the ride.

3 Likes

There is no escape.

There is only…

Noodles

I feel like Bolvar will start weaponizing the dead for us as a means of producing an army to fight in the Shadowlands or whatever, but I hope he’s just decided he could use a few more friends and is just making anyone who asks a Death Knight.

2 Likes

We complained we wanted a more advanced kind of troll. Now they’ve resorted to sexual harassment.

Cursed by our own hubris.

YOUR HUBRIS MAYBE.

My Hubris is unfathomable.

1 Like