8.3 Thread

I mean, we aren’t sure what they’ve been up to all Battle for Azeroth. None of them have turned up even in a supporting role. That’s more then just a little suspicious and worrying.

…anyone checked on Teldrassil recently? Like a ridiculous amount of dead. I just imagine a Necropolis floating overhead and a bunch of Death Knights with Wheelbarrows just cheerily going through the ruins.

“Dennis, we’ve got a lovely set of burnt corpses over here!”

2 Likes

Looking forward to it either way! While nominally still a Knight of Acherus, Sarestha hasn’t actually been back there ICly since they tried to attack Light’s Hope DURING the Legion War, which she had strong moral objections to.

I (as my DK), too, had moral objections to that. Wait, you mean you objected to not being allowed to kill Liandrin, right?!

those bodies would need a soul to pilot, unless theyre ghouls…which I always headcannoned to be similar to constructs.

also…

50 bucks says LK and LQ team up ‘for the greater good’ or something.

honestly if she traps nzoth in that dagger I just want her to reapply the curse of flesh to the forsaken so they can make babies. its the only safe route for her now

…yeah Blizzard is tone deaf enough to make Sylvanas’ arc go full circle and she ends up serving the Lich King again.

tbf its Bolvar though, so its a definite maybe

Dear God I hope not. Any form of redemption for Sylvanas is a total copout and bs. Anything short of her being killed and going to the hell she fears for all the evil she’s done will be very disappointing.

4 Likes

Well, to one group of people

:grimacing:

1 Like

Giving Sylvanas redemption or any kind of hero ending would be like writing a story where Hitler lived and got redemption. It’s just stupid and horrible.

2 Likes

Yeah it IS just a story but the implications of a narrative excusing genocide and thoughtless cruelty is a bit unnerving.

4 Likes

I was thinking more of Stalin, personally.

Hitler at least seemed to have (his interpretation of) Germany’s well being in mind… Which I don’t even think Sylvanas has for the Horde.

2 Likes

This reminds me of ‘The Man in the High Castle’
The axis won and half of the US came under german control, they seemed pretty well off if you pretend not to notice much of anything.
doesn’t focus on hitler, just ppl livin their life after the war

… this is not a great post.

Any post that that starts with “Hitler at least” is probably not good.

1 Like

And yet…
Glances at Kerrigan
…they’ve done it before. And Blizzard is nothing if not super keen on reusing plot elements in their various properties.

1 Like

What the **** is going on in this thread.

3 Likes

I think she’ll become a god of death sort of thing, personally. They’ll change her outfit and make a statue to sell.

Think anyone who owns that statue (That big one of her they did) throws a sheet over it when their Alliance friends come over?

conversation.

Id like it if death was just death and that was it

1 Like

Explain your stance on why the scenario of man in the high castle isn’t bad.

Please.

oh its bad