8.3 Thread

This feels like people betting on a frog not to croak.

I can’t disclose much but the Azeroth Engineering Corps has been hard at work installing a very, very good system to deal with the decade long fires of Stratholme. It’s a really long hose, we’re going to open a portal to Draenor and suck all the water out of what becomes modern day Zangarmarsh again.

Ah crap I gave away the plans again.

1 Like

Reporters clamor for attention before a young and hip redhead with a very clever hat emerges victorious and voices her question. “Uh, yes, will the hose be big enough to suck in fish and will they have teeth?”

3 Likes

Takes crayon-drawn schematic out of fel iron toolbox.

Uhh. Mmhm. Hmmmm. I see. Hmmmmm. Quite.

Yes.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9qA8c-E_oA

This thing but instead it’s way bigger and shooting screaming naga.

1 Like

“Okay, thank you, no further questions.”

3 Likes

So I saw that thread on N’zoth themed guilds and didn’t want to derail it with this but…

It’s really sad that being loyal to N’zoth makes more sense than being loyal to Sylvanas.

6 Likes

I posted in the wrong thread. Sorry folks.

2 Likes

I am seriously unsure of how many Vulpera I will make with my remaining sub time.

Probably at least three.

Hunter, Shaman, Rogue, guaranteed.

If Alpacas are not the racial mount and are not added to the tameable list of Hunter Pets, we riot!

The leaked vulpera mount is a hyena - a cute hyena, all dolled up with a little overhead roof installed. But it isn’t an alpaca…

~https://giphy.com/gifs/riot-11gsIlvYlpjQdO~

RIOT!

2 Likes

Also, I just had a hilarious thought.

Xin, I still love you but I have to do this.

A bunch of Vulpera doing the Doom Guy “DOOT!” meme around Xin, holding his ears in a rage.

I don’t know why this amuses me as much as it does.

1 Like

So, hey, this might happening :skull::

2 Likes

Hafren, I’m upset with you now because I’m angry at Blizzard but that got me excited.

I’m upset because those flattened assets are nightmare fuel.

2 Likes

Does this dress make my asset look flat?

2 Likes
4 Likes

If you’re trying to say that wasn’t funny- you are a liar.

6 Likes

Man I would kill, or be killed, to play as a Nightborne death knight. :cold_face::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Whatever are you talking about.

Also I like how the one link I can post at my trust level without needing to resort to any trickery is “Delete your account.”

5 Likes