8.3 Thread

I will be a fox and no one can stop me!

1 Like

I cannot WAIT to be a TINY FOX with TINY FOX TOTEMS that SLEEPS WITH HER NOSE COVERED BY HER TAIL aaaaaaaa AAAAAAAAAA

3 Likes

Voldun is the only Zandalar zone I bothered to do in its entirety and thats mostly because vulpera and Sethrak are cool. Also becuase I love desert zones.

1 Like

As snarky and pessimistic as I am I am genuinely happy the Horde is getting Vulpera and that I’ve seen so many people excited to play one.

Were I going to stay subbed I’d absolutely be rolling an energetic little murderfox.

2 Likes

As an avid fan of the pin up style the fact the Mechagnome female hairstyles will probably never be available on any other race fills me with such wrath you may as well call me of the Lich King.

5 Likes

My two biggest complaints is that I think invasions need a lot more content and and that nyalotha is just a raid slapped in the middle of an old zone with some new assets woth seemingly no story as to how they showed up. Though this is all PTR stuff so theres a good chance they will expand on it.

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/mechagnome-constructive-criticism/325067

If you’d like to see the mechagnomes fixed before live, please lend your feedback to this thread. Please do remember that it’s supposed to be a constructive criticism thread, though.

1 Like

I’m throwing out a prediction, which I somewhat guessed was going to happen anyways, but with the 8.3 stuff involving Sylvanas and Azshara only backed up my prediction.

We are going to fight N’Zoth in the final raid, and Sylvanas will show up at the end to kill steal/seal N’Zoth away inside of the Xal’atath blade because this was all part of her 7D chess master plan since she is always 100 steps ahead of everyone else… eyerolls. This of course will help in whatever her plan to master death and probably lead into us going to Shadowlands next expansion.

Not Xins…

3 Likes

:joy: please

2 Likes

This is going to be an unpopular opinion, but Calia as leader of the Forsaken is bad for the Forsaken, but good for every other race.

Putting a pacifist in control of the Forsaken puts them firmly in the backseat, which is where the overrepresented races need to be for a few expansions.

2 Likes

I look at it as literally anyone other than Sylvanas leading the Forsaken is a good thing. Now they can actually get development beyond, " For the Dark Lady!"

Anyone pretending the Forsaken won’t immediately revert back to full-on villains the minute the story calls for it is being willfully naive.

2 Likes

Calia is vengeance for Teldrassil.

They destroyed our home.

We destroyed their entire racial identity.

Anduin is the true 8D Chessmaster.

9 Likes

Welcome, Forsaken, to the Lore Hole.

3 Likes

That could be said about anyone, sadly. Might yet be the night elves that become villains the minute the story calls for it. It’s even looking that way.

Personally, I have hope that they won’t go down this road again. If they do, then so be it I suppose. I’ll probably quietly slip out. We don’t need 3 MoPs. I have faith that the Forsaken rebranding will occur. There’ll be evil elements of them, but like the orcs, they at least won’t be at the centre of the evildoing a second time.

1 Like

I am curious if the forsaken are gonna get a new homeland. Are they just gonna squat in Orgrimmar like everyone else? Is Calia ever going to actually be able to visit Lordaeron as its Queen? Is she going to be the Queen of all Lordaeronians–including the non-rotten ones who might want to return home? Or did Sylvanas just permanently render Tirisfal into stank zone and nobody will ever go there again?

I can’t disclose much but the Azeroth Engineering Corps have been hard at work installing very, very large fans. We’re going to blow it all into the Dalaran Crater then seal it up like a really bad fart until we can get one of the Titans drunk enough to snort it with a really, really, really big straw - biodegradable one, of course.

Oh I guess I can disclose much.

2 Likes

I thought about this too but honestly I think yes, we’ll return to Lordaeron. The themes around Calia do seem to revolve around her being the rightful Queen of Lordaeron. That said, I don’t know that we’ll specifically go back to Capital City.

So in short, the Kingdom. Not the City.

1 Like

Maybe putting out those 10 year Stratholme fires would be easier than defumigating the Capital City

3 Likes