8.3 Thread

Download the PTR. No sub required.

Where does one do this? <.<

On the launcher? Because I have never seen it there.

Right above the Play button on the launcher, there should be a little drop-bar for “Version”. Click that and switch to the PTR.

I just have World of Warcraft and World of Warcraft Classic. No option for PTR… what the heck? Does Blizzard hate me?

Oh, right! You have to opt-in under your Account Management page on the website, I think?

I see in my Account Management, under Games and Subscriptions there is an option to Create a PTR Account. However, when I click that it pops up a message saying, “This account can’t be created.”…

How old is your account?

Ummm. I bought the game in June of 2016 and made my account.

Hm should be old enough — iirc you used to n d some set of time on the acct, not sure kid you still do.

I wonder if it’s because I don’t have an active sub at the moment.

If I recall, you don’t typically need an active sub for PTR. Or was that beta? I can’t recall, so it might be another issue.

Do I need to have my Security Checkup at 100%? I only have it at 33% because I haven’t setup the Blizzard Authenticator or my phone number.

I think you might actually need an active account.

Well that’s bollocks.

This is probably the most likely possibility.

don’t you wish your gnomefriend was hot like me

welcome to transmog hell
https://i.imgur.com/DTPMr83.png

Not gonna lie, my initial enthusiasm for Mechagnomes is rapidly dwindling in the face of them all looking like they’re wearing onesies. Perhaps I am damned to be a boring human forever.

Belf players: It sure would be nice if our racial leader did literally anything ever.

Blizz:

Lor’themar: Thank you again for leading our forces in Nazjatar alongside me, Thalyssra. Your insight and courage were key to our victory.
First Arcanist: It was an honor, Lor’themar. I am relieved the war is finally over. Now you have no excuse to refuse my invitation to visit Suramar.
Lor’themar: Well, uh… I have been away from Silvermoon for some time. No doubt my people require–
First Arcanist: Halduron has assured me that Quel’Thalas is quite secure. And Rommath said that if you put up a fuss, he will teleport you to the Nighthold himself.
Lor’themar: It seems my closest allies are conspiring against me!
First Arcanist: Would it really take a conspiracy for you to spend time alone with me?
Lor’themar: No, my lady. It would be my pleasure.
First Arcanist: A suitably chivalrous answer, Regent Lord. There may be hope for you yet! Perhaps I can even teach you to relish the… simpler joys of life.
Lor’themar: Perhaps you can, First Arcanist. Perhaps you can.
First Arcanist: I will accept, if you will stand by my side, as counselor… and friend.

Belf players: …

3 Likes

metal babey…