8.3 Story Discussion (SPOILERS, Y'ALL)

which would be acceptable if their fashion sense had any sense to it

EUGH

they’re dogs they can only see, like, three colors

apparently dogs actually see in yellows, blues, and grays so that actually makes a surprising amount of sense

I spent like ten years with a green Snapchat filter pasted over my eyes, and you don’t see me walking around dressed like some mismatched Victorian clown.

More likely they’re basing it off the Elizabethan/Victorian time periods when royal guard armor was being phased out, much like the whole of Gilneas. It seems pretty on-point as far as I can see.

Got a few goblins friends who are too disgusted to take off their helms after the model upgrade.

Maybe it hasn’t been too scenic?

I won’t lie, hearing that the questline was just Tess’s dream made me upset and very disappointed. But I just looked it up and it actually makes sense, and really delves into the internal struggle that Worgen have to deal with. As someone who plays and RPs a Worgen I kind of didn’t mind it, plus we got to develop Tess more.

Having said that, I still was REALLY hoping it was going to involve retaking Gilneas.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=295519/nyalotha-raid-armor-sets-now-in-dressing-room

These are hideous

the victorian age also wasn’t full of orcs swinging axes if i’m remembering correctly

1 Like

Matthias Shaw hitting on Valeera because it is mandatory that all elves have a human boyfriend

Nevermind that she’s like 19 and he’s middle aged but whatever

and thus the men who write wow show their hand

3 Likes

don’t worry we took gilneas back at the mission table, it was great, you should’ve been there.

then we took on the great challenge of fashion, and failed

blizzard just can’t STOP

but i think she’s like mid-twenties because she’s older than anduin

4 Likes

Everyone’s gotta gripe about sumthin’, right?

Y’know what this reminds me of? This reminds me of the time when they changed Sylvanas’ voice actor and everyone got a corncob up their shorts about it. Now? Does anyone even remember what she useta sound like?

Nah, didn’t think so.

Point is that each culture has its own style - and honestly, Gilneas didn’t have any orcs swinging axes, either.

1 Like

I 100% remember and I’ve always hated the new voice.

They’re re-recording lines for WC3 and her old voice won’t be in it. Super glad I didn’t preorder.

At this point I really do think that the people making the decisions have an unhealthy obsession with female elves having human partners.

1 Like

Calia what?

Blizzard is really pissing on people’s legs and telling them that it’s rain.:sweat_smile: This is sad, funny, but sad man.

1 Like

shaw and elling trias OTP don’t mess up my cheesy spy fanfic with this elf shipping trash

2 Likes

Are you suggesting that maybe male elves should have human partners

I mean… My character Dardillien here seems to attract elves and has been partnered with a few, it just sort of happens. Maybe elves like Humans…

I still, however, will always believe that ALL three Windrunner sisters having human partners was very cringey.

2 Likes

To be fair, elves are so intolerable to be around for more than 10 minutes that even they don’t wanna be around 'em. :smile:

That’s a super weird hill ta die on, but as a goblin I can respect voting with yer wallet.