8.3 Story Discussion (SPOILERS, Y'ALL)

good friggin lord the gilnean heritage quest has literally nothing to do with gilneas

it has nothing to do with anything

its just tess having a dream and waking up oh my god

8 Likes

I’m sorry, a what? Is that some kind of Vulpera?

1 Like

We’re vulpera with dad bods.

3 Likes

tess finally willing to become a worgen due to that new female worg model

1 Like

That is… intensely disappointing. I hope they change that. It’s still PTR, maybe there’s still hope! Let us at least go back to Gilneas itself. We could have a postwar resettlement. History tour. Something.

Also apparently I’ve run out of likes. I must withold my affection from you all :frowning:

2 Likes

You should try it, it makes the pain stop.

Pandaria was a good expansion and you should be proud of it.

We have to go into Tess’ dream, to go into Dream Nathanos’ dream, to go into Dream Sylvanas’ dream, to insert the idea that genocide isn’t cool, and you should stop.

If they ever mess up pandaren lore, I’m going to tie my family to a roller bed, and push it into traffic.

Now stop being a drama queen.

2 Likes

You’ll be safe inside of the Lore Hole, my Pandaren friend

it’s the only place where Blizzard’s all-seeing eye can’t corrupt you

2 Likes

All that I wanted from the Worgen heritage is Darius Crowley throwing Genn under a verbal bus for being such a terrible leader during the Third War but no.

I miss the Pandaren so much, I must admit.

I was playing through the 5.1 stuff for nostalgia on my void elf hunter, and damn… The war campaign was actually better with a little bit of Pandaren wisdom involved.

BFA was like, MoP but without the special sense of home and family that the Pandaren brought with it.

I want them back :sob:

1 Like

Yeah, the Alliance isn’t allowed to win even in their dreams. Liam still dies.

4 Likes

Have to say, it’s a bold move for Blizzard to hire my secret insecurities as the new lead writer

1 Like

Are you serious?..

Really? Why does Blizzard hate Worgen so much? We are down there with the Night Elves when it comes to getting crapped on by Blizzard.

Everyone is getting the shaft this expansion, I’ve made my peace with this fact.

However, that Gilnean Heritage set looks like an unfinished version of HotS Greyman’s gear.

3 Likes

i am losing my mind

someone will defend this

1 Like

The worgen heritage set looks 1000x better in human form than it does in worgen form.

Let that sink in.

Agreed, but I actually went into the Dressing Room and removed the top hat and shoulder piece and the Worgen Heritage armor actually doesn’t look horrible. My only complaint is that it isn’t a long coat.

The Worgen Heritage Armor is the armor worn by the Greyguard, the Royal Guards of Gilneas.

I have never seen such a bald-faced lie. It’s nothing like what they wear now and is a direct downgrade imo.

i’m awakening my inner worgen rage over this set

1 Like

the royal guard of gilneas wear tuxedos instead of armor because they believe fashion is more important than things like “not dying” or “actually being good at your job”

2 Likes

Gonna hafta disagree with ya here…as a goblin, I feel that the road’s been pretty scenic from where I’m sittin’.