8.3 Story Discussion (SPOILERS, Y'ALL)

marlamin, probably the best known wow dataminer, is reporting that 8.3 has even more encrypted stuff including a map that seems to be in northrend

Im gonna puke.

So Tyrande is bad and Shadris is a good little human lapdog.

3 Likes

“You spoke harshly to King Anduin” absolutely deserves to be the new “hush Tyrande”

speaking harshly to anduin is a positive, shandris

2 Likes

I don’t really see anything puke-worthy about that whole discussion. Yeah, Tyrande is ditching Anduin. That seems like a good thing to me, because Anduin is not really giving any sign that he cares about the Night Elves. It’ll suck if she just becomes a flat out villain, but why is everyone jumping to that conclusion? Jaina had similar disagreements with other Alliance members and uh… well she was technically a raid boss, but she is not a villain. Not to alliance players anyway.

1 Like

You know how blizzard operates.

uh oh now you’ve done it

Blood Knight Aes’talarienos Darksun is on his way to yell at you

2 Likes

satan you know i haven’t asked for much but please make sylvanas 1v1 n’zoth in full cinematic glory

16 minutes of tentacles and scowling it’s all i ask

1 Like

Isn’t that the average sunday night for a shadow priest or void elf?

Well it is good to get the feedback out now so they can hear people saying “don’t do that” I guess.

First we have Anduin saying he fears Tyrande is consumed by Vengeance, next we have Shadris not being ablento bear losing her to darkness.

This will end in one of two ways. Tyrande is a full villain that needs to be put down, ir we save her from her “self destructive quest for vengeance”

Both options suck.

1 Like

please, stop reading my diary in front of everyone

1 Like

People before BFA dropped: “Please don’t make this faction war boneheaded again!”

Blizzard: “What’s that? Make it boneheaded again? okay!”

People: “are you serious my guy”

2 Likes

16 minutes is a very conservative estimate for tentacle time

1 Like

After WoD:

“Don’t give us mission tables again”

“What’s that? Add mission tables in every expansion from now on??”

1 Like

I’m guessing villain.

I just…come on, we almost had a good Night Elf character in Shadris.

Nope, your either a human cheerleader or evil.

I hate Blizzard

1 Like

mark these dire words, wyrmrest

3 Likes

Think about it this way, if Tyrande goes villain then that basically guarantees she’ll be getting the fully rendered cinematic treatments.

Pick your poison.

2 Likes

I still think that they can’t kill Tyrande, but that they are absolutely going to stack the entire narrative against her for maximum humiliation. They’re going to eviscerate her as a character until she’s forced to quietly crawl back to the Alliance and fade back into the scenery while Big Boy Anduin and Angry Genn continue to do their Very Manly Things.

2 Likes