8.3 Story Discussion (SPOILERS, Y'ALL)

Son of a ballsack, so with the Worgen Heritage Armor quest having to deal with Tess Greymane partially, it really gives me the vibe that they are going to kill Genn soon. They are setting up Tess to become the new leader of Gilneas, not that I would mind, it’s just I already know if they kill Genn it is going to be Sylvanas (because she’s so aMaZInG and a tactical genius) or it will be self-insert Nathanos.
You know, might as well let Sylvanas take everything from the Gilneans.

It looks like it.

Not sure how I feel about the Light of Lights being held captive by some random mook.

If they have Nathanos kill off Genn I’m going to laugh so hard I puke

1 Like

“Gilneas got their revenge against the Forsaken.”

I will cry if they actually say this.

So I’m trying ot remember.

hasn’t Tess been trying to cure the worgen curse? Maybe this is an extension of that. The dream sequence is killing the part of the worgen curse that is actually a struggle, the essence of rage?

HI ALL IM BACK TO SAY THAT APPARENTLY WE GET A FEMALE MOGU HELPING US IN THE VALE, RA DEN IS BACK, BUT THEN HE GETS CORRUPTED AND IS A BOSS IN THE RAID

oh yeah

2 Likes

Calling it now.

Seeing as the last boss of the scenario is called the Essence of Rage, the worgen HA quest will see them ~letting go of their anger~ and forgiving the Forsaken for invading Gilneas.

1 Like

Could be…on the other hand I can solo 5-man normal dungeons currently so unless it’s heroic/mythic required, gonna do the heavy lifting on my own.

i hope that’s not waht it is, that’d be dumb

Will Wrathion really be kill?

Godspeed you! Black Emperor, I guess

Nah, we apparently purify him either during or after the raid fight.

1 Like

The real villains were those wanting people to take responsibility for their actions the whole time!

3 Likes

Congratulations you killed the stupidest most boring one note character since Thrall who’s almost universally hated but because he’s a self-insert and we don’t want to make baby cry it was allllllllllllllllllllllllll a dream.

2 Likes

As a Forsaken, I want the opportunity to personally punt Nathanos into the sun

3 Likes

Extremely odd. I have massive butthurtedness about this. What the hell?

I can’t believe they actually named something “Crapopolis”.

it’s like they’re doing it just to spite me at this point

Worgen heritage armor sucks.
Looks like Gilnean mardi gras.

4 Likes

OOF. It does, too.

Yet another reminder why I let my sub run out.