8.3 Story Discussion (SPOILERS, Y'ALL)

In this thrilling conclusion to the War Campaign, we mend the fences between both factions by attending the wedding ceremony of Anduin and Sylvanas

2 Likes

I don’t know why all these relationships are springing up right now (and I’d thought that Lor’themarxLiadrin was confirmed, so that’s a bit confusing), but I do like seeing the characters get to cool down and relax for a little bit.

(I still want my Alleria, Turalyon, Arator, Vereesa, Giramar, and Galadin picnic, though.)

…and to see who Lor’themar counter-ships Rommath and Halduron with…

The answer to both is “Usha Eyegouge”.

Because Lor’themar holds a mean grudge.

2 Likes

I unironically enjoy the advent of Calia assuming leadership of the Forsaken. Those guys need to be put in time-out seven expansions ago.

The future of WoW. I mean, with all this Old God business and romance, could we call it World of Lovecraft?

5 Likes

Nah it seems that this dialogue is after the Ny’alotha raid. It seems that he overcomes the corruption like Ulduar’s keeper.

Each other.

And kinda hoping that Liadrin goes :triumph: at these shenanigans given the two gave up their relationship to deal with the needs of their people.

Do want some serious representation, but not at the cost of RWBY level fan shipping or a one hit wonder that never shows up ever again.

So holy and discipline priests were carrying around the only weapon that could kill N’zoth in their bags for a year and a half.

1 Like

Assuming that it would work without another Old God in the blade to poison N’Zoth…

I want you to know, just so you can figure out for yourself whether or not you can live with this; you nearly killed me just now.

I shot soda through my nose as I read this pun. It wasn’t even particularly FUNNY, but it WAS clever, and my nose felt like it was burning due to the literal acids in the Pepsi as well as the carbonation.

And it stung. I hope you are happy. x’D

2 Likes

I’m just glad that someone got the joke. xD

3 Likes

The six are possibly the six Masters of Death, being:

The Lich King (well, duh)
Bwonsamdi (Loa of Death)
Eyir (Queen of the Val’kyr who take the souls of the dead into the Halls of Valor)
Sylvanas (Some death magic thing)
Helya (Ruler of Helheim)

and

Mueh’zala (An incredibly ancient and unspeakably powerful loa of Death worshipped by the Farraki trolls)

As for cunning ones…no idea

Is this confirmed? Last i heard, lilian still had work to do

Thrall doesn’t want to be Warchief, Lillian doesn’t want to lead the Forsaken. That stuff’s been pretty explicitly stated.

True, but I think each of them will serve as the representative for their race in the new Horde Council.

I think the cunning ones either reference the sylvanas loyalists, or the ones who kept their gift of nzoth. Which i think feeds into his pvp flag (like timeless isle) where you become hostile to both factions

I think the new whispers won’t matter one iota until Blizzard needs them to, in which case they’ll sloppily force the vague nonsense to fit because they couldnt write good lovecraft if Cthulu slurped their brains himself.

2 Likes

Danuser listening to lorewatch explain his own symbolism to him

4 Likes

I was in Shadowmoon Valley today and it occurred to me that the Netherwing are just magic deathwing-spawned black drakes who are apparently free of old god corruption and I wonder if Wrathion knows about them or if anyone remembers that they exist

Are there too many elves or too many dragons?