8.3 Story Discussion (SPOILERS, Y'ALL)

I’m really glad Blizzard is taking the time to show us all just how thoroughly heterosexual their main cast is.

12 Likes

There’s no reason for any of these characters to be straight :///. Seems like pandering to the heteros :///. I don’t have a problem with straight people but I wish they’d stop pushing their agenda on us ://////.

14 Likes

I wish they’d stop forcing it down our throats :///

edit: wtf Kailarra brainwaves crossed

11 Likes

Ehehehehe.

The bitterness can link up.

4 Likes

The only regret I have is that the Nightborne being exclusive to the Horde means that we were denied the majesty of this conversation between Thalyssra and Tyrande.

“Tyrande still looks good after all these years. Know if she’s seeing anyone?” -Female Nightborne joke

3 Likes

…well, heck, I guess BfA was worth it entirely, then.

You might be joking, but if they actually gave me my Jaina/Lucille ship, I would forgive a shameful amount of this expansion’s missteps.

UNITE KUL TIRAS YOU COWARDS

2 Likes

If reorigination hard resets the world, it would return to the mega continent of Kalimdor before the Sundering. So far we’ve only seen it destroy life.

Chronicles mentions that the forge was to “regulate the rhythms of the deep earth and fortify the world-soul’s form.” The Thunder King claimed he could “remake Azeroth as he saw fit” with the power from the forge and the Engine of Nalak’sha. The Engine now powers the Forge according to MOTHER.

The Forge of Origination will probably be used by the end of the xpac. It could imprison N’Zoth’s body after we stab him with Xal’atath, or mabye the stab kills him and we have to repair Azeroth? No idea, but it would be weird to set this up and not have it used.

I was just talking about how weird and frankly unsettling it is to see the majority of the data mined dialogue just be people making passes at people. Like…what? Does anybody else find this weird? Why the sudden surge of hook ups?

3 Likes

I think we’ve finally gotten into content that Christie is writing.

8 Likes

I’m aware of what it does, but you know just as well as any of us that it can easily be used in a different way. Magic is involved, aka their universal ‘change it as the situation calls for it’ tool, and they can probably use some bullcrap Wrathion came up with to only heal the world rather than reset it.

It really wouldn’t be that much of a stretch since the established lore on the Engine is only what we know its primary function is for. Wrathion’s been researching it, so the set up is there to do that exact thing if they deem it necessary, and it would be honestly not a terribly unwelcome change.

I’m here only to challenge you to mak’gora for disrespecting my main man Ji

2 Likes

All’s fair in love and war, but Blizzard just ended the war, so… time to get nasty

3 Likes

SIGH… I’ll get the funnel.

4 Likes

It’s true, that’s what happens. That is why we have a generation called the Baby Boomers… after war people just want to get down and dirty.

1 Like

love is in the air

Lor’themar’s gonna get busy with Thalyssra for some close diplomatic relations

Mathias Shaw and Valeera Sanguinar are showing a little spark

And RA-den seems interested in that M.O.T.H.E.R booty

( shame he’s doomed to be corrupted)

Lor’themar bout to clap dem cheeks. :sunglasses::metal:t6:

4 Likes

golden strikes again

3 Likes

Broke: queer relationship
Woke: making reference to the fanship between the boy-king and the 3-year-old dragon

3 Likes

Bespoke: Ending the war not with more war, but with everyone falling in love

3 Likes