8.3 Resto Druid Nerfs

i actually did smoke a couple bowls about 15 min ago, would love to share.

I’m not really arguing a technicality, it’s exactly what dilly JUST said up there.

as for not playing, I do play it’s just not often enough because I’m going thru a lot IRL and I basically only come to the forums for comedic relief and seeing if people are spreading misinformation.

if you want to think that pack spirit is OP then that’s your opinion. i’m not gonna say you’re wrong, i jsut don’t think pack spirit is a problem by itself. like you said if it didn’t exist, rshams would not have survivability necessary to live with two dps on them for long.

people get so worked up without realizing that not everyone is coming from an argumentative state of mind and does not comprehend everything said immediately without tone of voice.

1 Like

okay so you’re basically just arguing a technicality with no purpose and at the bottom line we can both agree rsham tankwolf regardless of what rubiks cube combination required is awful for the game?

was a stupid post to make if you were going to argue with me in the first place

this implies you thought now was different than then which i strongly suspect is just regurgitated information you read months ago and werent actually sure of

anyways to argue the technicality that ‘well it’s actually more than pack spirit’ is cooked
obviously it’s the combination
but pack spirit is what makes that combination so potent
if it were ONLY spectral recovery and spirit wolf alone you wouldn’t be able to play games against cleaves/rmxs with 90% wolf uptime and just win

vitality conduit also enables this playstyle further

but if you were to say “how should we approach this huge rsham issue” nobody would say “we’ll pack spirit is certainly fine, maybe we should look into spectral recovery?”
because if packspirit and spirit wolf existed without spectral recovery packspirit would still be stupidly forgiving and bad for the game

bruh u tried to 1 line correct each of the points of my post with poor interpretations of things you’ve maybe read on the forums exclusively

wym ‘not coming at you argumentatively’

Pack spirit isn’t the only thing healing him though. He also may be specced into spectral recovery talent which restores % health and scales really well with big healthpools. Problem is as Dilly stated a few days ago, that baseline damage for all classes didn’t scale up as much as health/defensives did.

okay but impassive visage def isn’t healing that much soo…

ok u read 0 of the thread but thats cool 2

ya my b i just read “nerf pack spirit” then replied :slight_smile: