8.3 in 2020 is terrible

I think the “pre” in pre-order pretty much explains itself. Otherwise it would just be ordering.

Its not illegal to make you wait for something. now if the preorder said play said content the second you buy said preorder then yes that would be illegal but it doesn’t hell they can make 8.3 come out a day before shadowlands launches and its still not illegal.

It’s like 2 months. Go play some other games. That’s what sane people do.

I couldn’t imagine wow being the only game I played.

Steam sales all the time.

1 Like

Yes, yes they can. Sunday is in 3 days.

I just want my KT DK.

Gives me something to level that I’ll actually play at level cap. Keep me busy over the holidays.

Not like most of America gets a lot of time off during Christmas anyhow.

1 Like

Why they always release with no testing, at least this is what history has proven

Look at the current anniversary bugs

Bit of a silly thing to get upset about. They state we won’t get the pre-order bonus until 8.3 in the purchase which wasn’t guaranteed to be within any certain time frame. We still get our mounts, pet, weapon effect, and transmog quest line. Only thing I am aware of that we don’t get is the ability to make death knights on allied races. 1 thing…

Surprised, was expecting a mid-to-late December release, with the raid in January. Kinda like Argus.

So much this^^^^. Because it is a MAJOR content patch, they will have to be at work around the clock. I have NEVER seen them release a major patch before the holidays, ever.

You can wait until a couple weeks into January.

1 Like

They actually stated that the reason was because of the holiday season, yes. Their employees want time with family and they don’t want to make people feel like they need to spend their holiday time cooped up in front of the computer because the latest raid is out.

1 Like

LFR Nyalotha will be fine:

Patch 8.1 went live on December 11th with the raid being delayed until January 22nd.

1 Like

It also did not have new systems introduced. I am also figuring that they do not want the super guilds having a couple weeks to gear up before the world first. This patch, to me does not look like it will go smooth at all.

The new corrupted items won’t be available until the raid goes live so there’s not much for the world first guilds to farm beyond whatever they’re going to be doing anyway.

Welll, short answer is yes.

2020 is less than 2 months away.

2 months of boredom and cancelled subs.

And EQ2 is dropping an expansion right in the middle of December.

You people are acting like Blizzard gives its employees a month off over December.

Woah, eq2 is still up?

I wish they’d release the Allied races earlier and just release the raid later on, after the holidays.

My husband and I don’t really do anything over the holidays, so we sort of wanted to level mechagnomes together.

Preordering something doesn’t require they give you some extra reward. All that is required from a preorder is that you get the product once it’s released.