8.2 Raid & Dungeon wild pets

If someone could share additional information on where the wild pets spawn inside The Eternal Palace (raid) and Operation: Mechagon, it would be much appreciated.

‘Something like, X spawns after third boss is killed.’ or ‘You’ll find them near so-and-so location, after N boss area.’

Wild pets inside The Eternal Palace (all difficulties, LFR Wing 1):

• Blackchasm Crawler - Found on the watery platforms in Halls of the Chosen, before the Lady Ashvane encounter
  • Chitterspine Deepstalker - Found in the tunnel that leads to Lady Ashvane’s area, after the Blackwater Behemoth encounter
  • Trench Slug - Found as secondaries in battle within the raid

Wild pets inside Operation: Mechagon:

• Alloyed Alleyrat - Found after Machinist’s Garden
  • Clanking Scrapsorter - Found before K.U.-J.O.
  • Copper Hopper - Found after Machinist’s Garden
  • H4ND-EE - Found after K.U.-J.O.
1 Like

I found all three of the wild pets in Eternal Palace in the area between the first and second bosses. The trash needs to be cleared, so I just stuck around after raid finish and collected the pets.

Haven’t done Operation: Mechagon yet, so I can’t help with that one right now.

1 Like

Nazz, are you able to get back to the beginning after clearing the raid? We are at 5/8 and I can’t figure out how to get back to the start of the raid. I saw pets for taming before getting to Ashvane but could not stop to tame them at that time.

From Ashvane and the earlier bosses, you are able to backtrack to the areas with the pets (or at least I was able to do so). But after Ashvane you jump down a hole and I don’t think there’s any way back up. At that point you probably have to hearth out and then make your way back to the entrance.

For Operation Mechagon.

H4ND-EE, only had 1 spawn spot from what I saw, right before the stealth gauntlet area before the 2nd to last boss. Right beside a crate on the left, annoying to get into battle with due to the crate obstructing most angles. Due to only 1 spawn, if multiple collectors are in the same group, will need to wait for it to respawn in order to let everyone get it.

The Alleycat and Hopper spawn all over the city around the 2nd to last boss and up to the last boss. Literally everywhere. No issues with a group of collectors.

The Scrapsorter seemed to be in the trash heap area leading to Kujo or whatever, though for us only a few were actually able to be battled due to poor locations being obstructed. Due to a lot spawning on top of piles or behind debris, most can’t be battled. As such, if in a group of collectors, may need to wait for respawns.

At least, thats how I remember, someone else can chime in to double check and make sure I wasn’t sleeping during our run.

1 Like

Go to your game menu > keybindings > targeting and set up a keybind for ‘interact with target.’

I had to do this when catching an experimental roach because it kept spawning inside a freaking box.

After finally getting to run Operation: Mechagon, I can now answer the second part. None of the pets were located in the first half (the outdoor portion of the dungeon). I found all 4 after the 5th boss and leading up through the 7th boss. I was able to fully complete the dungeon and then backtrack to the areas with the pets afterwards, so I didn’t need to hold up my group for my pet collecting. Good luck!

Anyone know if the wild pets spawn in Eternal Palace LFR?

Wing 1 opens today, includes Blackwater Behemoth encounter, so if they do spawn I guess Chitterspine Deepstalker might be available? Haven’t checked so idk for sure.

Yep 3 in the first wing;

• trench slug
  • blackckasm crawler
  • chitterspine deepstalker
2 Likes

Just got all 3 wild spawns inside from LFR :smiley:

Super easy once the last boss is killed just run back and battle away. They seem to respawn so you can try for whatever breed you would like. :slight_smile:

2 Likes