8.2 assassination stat priority

Hey guys,
Haven’t played my rogue too much since 8.2 released and heard there has been some stat changes regarding what we want now. Some people have told me versatility all the way, other said haste etc. I use to think it was 20% haste first then stack as much mastery as possible but please let me know your thoughts. For both PvP and PvE (mythic +). Thanks

Crit all day every day for Sin in mythic +. 3x echoing blades and 3x shrouded suffocation, or a mixture of the above with twist the knife as a third solo option.

What about pvp? Stat priority the same, crit then what?

I can’t speak for pvp stats unfortunately, I find BFA pvp nowhere near as fun as it used to be.

That being said, for world pvp your mythic plus stats would be fine, with a couple of talent / essence / azerite changes. Stats-wise, icey veins or ravens would be your best bet.

Haste verse for pvp sin.

Stat priorities for Sin are extremely simple for arena/PvP:

Ignore gear with crit (crit has been a PvE stat for BFA so far). Choose gear with haste/mastery or haste/vers UNTIL you hit 19-20% haste.

THEN you opt for gear that is a combo of mastery/vers or vers/mastery.

At 430 ilvl you’ll have (or be near) haste cap and will end up with around 35% mastery and around 15% versatility (depending on your rings).

TLDR :
20% haste
35% mastery
15% versatility

1 Like