[8.2.5] "Azeroth is free!"

Can’t wait for this totally unexpected, well-written, never seen before and thrilling ending in 8.2.5!

How do we know? Sylvanas won’t die and the war will end: Means she will be redeemed and become the hero and then we can all work together to fight off some old gods before Sylvanas decides to bomb another Alliance city and wipe out another race.

Also planting a tree for every time a Night elf does something meaningful in 8.2.5. :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree:

23 Likes

So you wont be planting amy trees then?

12 Likes

Looks like it

14 Likes

all what i am asking is some nelf revenge before this war is over.

if not, there is no way that i could be playing alliance.
The alliance and this game would be dead for me.
because everytime i would log i would remember about that city that we lost and we didn’t avenged AGAIN.

at the same time,it would suck that blizzard screw the horde even more for our revenge so how we can get out of this?
i guess that not playing or caring about the story anymore.

26 Likes

I mean I will still be playing alliance.

I like playing night elf even more now because I don’t have to feel bad about ganking horde players, but the story will still be terrible if there is no conclusion to this horrible event.

10 Likes

May as well save yourself 15 smackers and unsub now then. Most you’ll get is maybe another massively overblown inconvenience labeled as revenge.

“WOW! The Night Elves managed to skim Nathanos’ knee! This totally makes up for Teldrassil, right guys?! Guys?!”

28 Likes

If you don’t think that’s enough revenge, then you just don’t understand how important Nathanos’ knees are to Sylvanas, okay?

17 Likes

Well my sub will run out in january 20 because i buyed the 6 months to play a little classic.

i am waiting until blizzcon to see if there is any hope for all of this.
so i can finally say “i waited, and i see it”.
There is no way that the darkshore scenario and killing a random valkyr who we don’t even care counts as revenge.

i am not asking much, just some cgi cinematics in a massive starfall or something like that.

it isn’t standard in a story to be “good” that we have a villain and we defeat the villain in the end or get something as a payoff ?

i will not continue to play while we constantly get devastating defeats every single faction war expansion and not getting much in return.

6 Likes

I am not resubbing in november if they dont blow me away at blizzcon

14 Likes

You know that the next time the Horde invades, the goblins will cut them down to make toilet paper, right? And you will read about the awesome vengeance of the Kaldorei in a tweet, just a few months after the expansion ends.

7 Likes

It was really rough toilet paper, not quilted at all. The Kaldorei have had their vengeance!

27 Likes

You are far more patient than Blizzard deserves. By now anyone still on board as gone beyond “Waited and seen” to “Been here since the beginning, STILL seen jack.”

Cannot forget the worst revenge of all; the dreaded finger wagging of shame. How can the lives and suffering of those poor Nelves equal up to Anduin wagging his finger at the Horde? How entitled can you BE?!

21 Likes

To be fair, most of them will fall on their own swords just to avoid it. Don’t underestimate Anduin’s disappointed frowny face.

1 Like

i want to like him, i want to get behind him and say “thats someone i would follow”
and i kinda understand who he is.
but that doesn’t mean that i can accept that everyone will be just be okay with that in a roster so “rich” of characters with their own personalities and agendas. or thats the theory anyway.
that is why, i still have some little hope that the alliance story has a future.

3 Likes

It could be worse than you expect, they could go the SC2 route. “The prophecy says Sylvanas will save the universe, so everyone she’s betrayed and screwed over has to suck up to her!”

21 Likes

Night elves, blood elves, void elves, can collectively walk off a cliff.

The elf player base is a toxic blight

8 Likes

said the tauren that decided that all elf players should die.

sure, you are not being toxic at all.
you are not the problem, they are!

27 Likes

How is ESO these days?

I’ve been hearing good things.

I might try it out, and if my pc cant run it then i would have only lost 10$