8/19 - Stuck at Logging in to game server

for those saying they dont have fios, most isps share pipelines. so any infrastructural issue with fios is likely to affect smaller isp’s as well.

1 Like

I had a different thread on this. Several people reported having the same issues in the Oceanic region, so that pretty much rules out Verizon

1 Like

Yep, same issue here, I tried all the usual fixes, I guess I should have come here first to see if a lot of other people were having a similar issue :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m in Japan and having the same problem. It’s not FIOS. I think it’s Blizzard

3 Likes

Same issues… occasionally make it into game, but can’t move character, can’t move camera, menu logout/exit does nothing, etc…

Guess we just have to wait for Blizz to address this.

US-Stormrage

same here can’t log in gets to about 80-90% and then just disconnects me

same problem here not able to login from India.
So its not ISP problem,
Tried rebooting still nothing goes to the loading screen then gets stuck there

1 Like

I was just having this problem for the last hour and then I got in randomly.

This is definitely a blizz problem.

edit: Lol, can’t load Zuldazar…

Same problem here, occasionally i can log in, but i got 0ms world latency and character is either stuck or i can move but cannot do nothing because of huge lag

I’m able to get to the classic character screen just fine, BFA is black background with no characters.

just got in as an update seems to be ok
stand corrected on and alt and clicked raidfinder and every raid in history came up with all bosses listed as open. So its off something is out of wack

i tried creating a new character then was able login into the world but not able to even move or interact with anything.
This is definitely blizz problem hope they resolve it ASAP

I cannot log in as well.

Australia, here Bgs servers not happening, last one didn’t load this one half load then stopped.

Blizzard issue.

I’m experiencing the issue too.
Stuck at “Logging in to game server”.

I have deleted the Cache, WTF, Interface, Battle. net, and Blizzard Entertainment folders.
I have rebooted my PC and router.

No use wasting time when blizzard is not up to resolve this issue will comeback again in 1 Hour and check.

I’m getting to “Logging in to game server” at which point it hangs for about 30 seconds and then disconnects me back to the login.
US East coast on Spectrum internet.

In Japan as well, definitely not FIOS.

I was disconnected while in a +10 Mythic Sethraliss, just before the last boss. Tried to reconnect to no avail, then was able to select my toon, but stalled out on the loading screen. This started about 20 mins ago, for me. I still cannot get past the “Logging in to game server” message. P.S. Should it asctually say “Logging into game server”?

for those curious, the same thing is happening to Overwatch too