8/19 - Stuck at Logging in to game server

After playing for about 3 hours earlier (4 am - 7 am est) the server suddenly hit a long lag spike and now I am stuck at the Logging in to Game and unable to log in, I’ve tried resetting my router and the client. Also I ran a repair and it said nothing was wrong. - I’m on Bleeding Hollow

29 Likes

Same here, I was in UR and all the NPC’s froze. I could still chat with party but everything else froze. I’m on Aerie Peak server btw

BH here also. Stuck on Logging in to gamer server screen.

Yup, same here, Rebooted pc thinking game bugged out. but still stuck

is Fios your ISP?

Yes, it is.

I am unable to log in as well. It gets stuck at about 90% and then fails to go further. Restarted WOW as well as computer. Guessing this is on Blizzard’s end.

My connection is fine, ran test. 100mb up and down. Not my connection.

:slightly_smiling_face: its seems to be a fios issue, with a few exceptions.

what is FIOS

No clue what Fios is. Its not exclusive to that. I have Embarq DSL, and Im getting this issue.

Fios = Verizon Fios

i m gonna assume its actually an issue with the pipeline from Blizz to Fios (and a few others) rather than an issue purely with fios. which explains why our internet isnt down but it seems the issue largely affects fios users. hang tight peeps

I’m on EPB Fiber Optics. Seems like a blizz issue.

3 Likes

I am definitely not on Fiber Optic. I think I agree with this being a Blizz issue.

1 Like

I am on Fios and having the same issue. It actually started while I was in game, I had just finished a dungeon and I was typing to my group, asking if anyone needed some gear that dropped. I couldn’t see my text or anyone else’s, but my groupmates clearly could because they gave me the loot.

Restarted my game, couldn’t log in. Scan & repair did nothing, that was over an hour ago.

I logged in and tried to mount. I just got stuck with my hands moving like I was going to mount, but nothing happened. I closed out and reopened and then couldn’t get back in.

I am on FIOS but can not reach the game after logging in. It gets to 80% load and then stalls. I have internet connectivity so it is not clear why FIOS is being blamed.

all I am able to do is stare at an empty character selection menu, when I am not stuck looking at ‘Logging into server’

Fios isnt being blamed as much as a large portion of those affected are fios users. so its likely a pipeline issue between fios and Blizz, not Fios in general.

1 Like