8.1 Tides of Vengeance thread

Funnily enough, due to my brother coming home from college for the holidays and the fact that we both recently got smash brothers and have been playing the hell out of that, I have yet to do the new content.

You aren’t missing much.

Well, unless you were a fan of the content that already existed in 8.0.

1 Like

Could always have two accounts. Then you could also multibox! :grin:

…I have two accounts.

Only one is subbed and has a BfA license, because that’s about as much time as I have for gaming and money I’m willing to give Blizzard at the moment. But…yeah, on my second WrA account my “main” is a blood elf. Currently level 100 but I guess I could level her up to 110 with Legion now being legacy content.

If, y’know, I wanted to pay up a second subscription. Which, presently, I do not.

1 Like

…I have two accounts, both BfA licensed, both filled to the brim on WrA.

…I made two accounts to conquer my altaholicism, but Blizzard released Allied Races. I feel like they’re just messing with people like myself now.

3 Likes

Strictly speaking I guess I have three accounts, though one is the F2P version, which barely counts.

1 Like

I have two - though, one is currently unsubbed - both own BfA, though. If WoW improves much, I do want to resub eventually on both for the extra spaces and multi-boxing RP potential, though I fear my poor laptop will explode. It gets quite toasty as is when I run WoW…

Back before I managed to underclock it and get the heat to go down, I probably could’ve cooked an egg on the keyboard! Especially in Draenor. good -god-, this laptop despises Draenor with the burning of a thousand suns. Quite literally, in fact.

1 Like

seeing my first batch of night elves with black eyes on the forums kinda freaks me out

it’s awesome

1 Like

I’m waiting for the first person who really hits us with the ol’ razzle dazzle on managing to find the right headgear that when paired with the void eyes makes us all kind of uncomfortable.

Also just posting to see if my forum avatar is indeed updating to my dwarf, I was kind of trying to avoid forcing it since more people know the Opherial name.

Well, they released a new Q&A and, uh…

It’s basically like every other Q&A?

Softball questions that leave everyone unsatisfied?

Q&A Summary

Communication: We want to get better at communication. We haven’t yet. But we want to.
Azerite: Okay maybe we’ll admit this one needs to go. We have plans. We promise you’ll like them.
Cross Faction Communication: We didn’t mean to break that, but we’ll give you something to spend gold on that will allow you to kind of do that as an apology.
Mythic+: We know some things suck and we made changes. But we have data that says it isn’t as bad as you do, honest.
Class Design: The usual “We’re never happy with class design.” With no mention of whether or not current dumpster fire tier class / spec combos will ever get past the lid of the bin.

4 Likes

It feels like most of their answers were basically “it’s really hard, guys :(”

3 Likes

Almost as hard as justifying my subscription.

Zing.

4 Likes

They keep saying this, but when are they gonna… you know… actually DO IT? Actions speak a hundred times louder than words do.

As someone who normally mains undead, I laughed A LOT when I killed the deathstalker NPC and his final words were “not…again…” and I was like, yup that’s something my character would say.

That one always amused me a little bit too!

1 Like

I lost a race with somebody to the Frightened Kodo and now i need a hug.

1 Like

I haven’t played much in it. I still enjoy being a warrior.

I still enjoy Warfronts.

This expansion is actually making the world feel more alive for me.

I still have zero interest in what Sylvanas is doing. I still don’t know why dead Night Elves are so eager to help us… “ELUNE HAS ABANDONED US, WE WILL HAVE REVENGE”

Yeah, but we just burned your tree and families? We kinda tore up your entire homeland for the… third time, I think. Third War (thanks for the help, humans!) Garrosh, and now this…

Did I miss something?

I mean, I’m still having fun… and it’s cool that Blizzard decided to prove me right about Sylvanas and all. But… uh… yeah. I’m really really tired of Sylv and Nathanos. (Even though his ‘you’ve outdone yourself’ quote was hilarious.)

1 Like

So I am getting ahead of myself for the war campaign but I have been thinking about how long Derek Proudmoore was underwater and how that would affect his corpse, and I guess basically what I am saying is ew.

2 Likes