8.1 Flight Paths

Does anyone know where to get the new account-bound maps to unlock flight points on Kul-Tiras and Zandalar for alts? I checked the Honorbound emissary but it seems it must be elsewhere.

1 Like

I thought it was automatic?

I posted this not to long ago, apparently that is not the guy, but than who is? Apparently the person who has them no longer has them.

I don’t know, someone said they seen it but it is now gone.

Definitely not automatic.

i got the heirloom from the 7th legion emmisaryy

Ah. My bad. Apologies.

We don’t even have that showing for us.

Don’t apologise, the more people that tell Blizzard they dun screwed up the better.

1 Like

I saw it on the Honorbound Emissary a few hours ago when maintenance ended but when I went back to buy it after doing the Darkshore stuff, it was gone.

Same here, I logged in after getting off work went to see the emissary and it wasnt there, I had a cape in the top left instead…

Yea i was just about to ask this question but to but i looked first to see if there was any info on this

yeah it is missing now. wonder if that’s intentional or just a glitch

Be funny if it accidentally unlocked flight account wide in BfA. :smiley:

They confirmed it was an issue and temporarily removed, but will be added back.

This ^ Blue post here.

1 Like

I demand compensation. I’m sure that somehow those who were able to buy it before I found out it had been removed (making it infinitely more desirable) received some type of advantage that I haven’t read about yet.

Clearly a slap in the face. It’s nice to see how Blizzard treats their customers

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can buy the 7th Legion one, but when I switch to a horde character, the item isn’t there.

Should be no fee just unlocked whatever you have. Dumb system they made I was pissed when I couldn’t find it.

1 Like