7x CE - 7 Players LF CE Guild

Some of us have top 30 US raiding exp in Uldir/Dazar.

Old guild broke up recently so we are looking for a new guild. We are currently on Illidan but will consider server transfer but no factions change. Pref raid times are 8-11pm est weekdays. All logs are public just look up character names which i listed below.

WE ARE NOT A PACKAGE DEAL. We all feel that we are good enough to be in a lot of guilds, but if for some reason one of us does not perform well, then we all will NOT leave. We don’t see this happening, but if it does then no worries. But we’re confident in our play.

Unh dk: Jakearg
Aff lock: Purplelock
Ele sham: Skippa
Resto dru: Vedon
Resto Sham: Chandratani
2 Balance druids : Kraigdru, Dazah

Btag: dazah#1880

Is a progressive but non-elites’ guild LF more members for our core progression raiding group. All classes welcome but we are looking for healers and ranged. We do PvP on Fridays at 6pm Server time. Raid: Are on Saturdays 6pm server. We are Alliance and on Aerie Peak. My Battle Tag is- Littlemintz#1979.

Would love to chat with you more about joining if you havent already join another guild.

Hey contact me on bnet - Br33zE#1594
or Discord - Br33ze420#9584
We Raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12 EST - Bleeding Hollow
Could Possibly use all of you for Mythic Prog.

Looking :slight_smile:

We may or may not be what you’re looking for, but Unsure is recruiting on A52 Horde. We are 8/10 heroic with a 3/10 mythic leader and looking to progress into mythic, and your group would fill out our core raid group pretty solidly to allow for progression! If you’re interested in discussing, hit me up in game on Vilandrah, bnet Lilamb#1457, or discord br0kenrebel#1594

Edit to add: we raid Wednesday 8:30-11:00 est and Friday 8:30-12:00 est

Hello there, I think we might be able to make this work.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 2/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Dazah,

We would love to speak with you guys. We could take all but the healers tbh. Below is our spam. Please feel free to add Patticakes (info below) to discuss further. Thank you and have a great day!

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: 12/12CE in BFA. 3/10M 10/10H Multiple Sub 5% wipes on Sun King

Wowprogress (including rules and guild application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (please add an “h” at the front, cant post links on wow forums).

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is recommended but not required.

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610

Hey Guys!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

gl in your search :mag:

[H] [6/10M WEEKDAY] [5/10M WEEKEND LF WW/DK] 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Dazah! Hope you’re doing well.

Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 10/10H – 2/10M - is currently looking for a few slots to finish up our Mythic roster. We are looking to push CE this tier and all of our raiders have Mythic experience. I see that you guys have a pretty large group. We have a few available slots and would be willing to trial all of you for our Mythic progression team. We are particularly interested in ranged DPS and a Resto Shaman right now. Though, don’t let this deter you as we are still interested in any good player.

Below you can find a few more details about us. If you’re interested please send me a message!

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 2/10M completed and 10/10H. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously.
Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9-12 EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
(All times PM)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE - the best 20 will be taken into Mythic

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)

Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

Hey how’s it going? 10/10 Heroic AOTC guild on Mal’Ganis looking to push mythic progression ASAP! We are a well established guild/community, we’ve been around since 1999! Would love to have you on our team! We raid Tues & Thurs from 8pm-11pm CST/server with an optional alt run/normals on Saturdays 8pm-11pm CST/server! We also do a LOT of Mythic+ and ratedBGs! Please hit me up in game if you are interested! Dorak#11136 (recruitment officer) or hit up my guild leader HellspawnxXx#1904 Thanks for your time and good luck on finding a new home! Hope to hear from you soon!

(Artifex) [H] Thrall, is a multifaceted “midcore” raiding guild and social community. We prefer to recruit quality over quantity. Artifex’s founding members are comprised of a GM and officers that have experience in Vanilla raiding (Original and new Classic) and extensive experience in top 100 US retail mythic raiding. Our leadership team endeavors to operate our guild through fairness, effective communication, preparation and organization.

Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. We strive to communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative and professional atmosphere. Our players are also open to criticism, both received and given, and you must be able to do both.

Past Mythic Achievements of Note:

Cutting Edge Mythic Emerald Nightmare
Cutting Edge Mythic Helya
AotC Nighthold (All but Gul’dan for Mythic)
AotC ToS (3/4 Mythic Down)

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9:30 EST to 12:30 EST. Currently 10/10H and 2/10M. Add me if you’re interested in talking!! Btag: Madcuzbad#1933