7/8M Rogue/Druid/Hunter 419 LF Guild for 10.1

Preferred raid times - 2 days a week - Any days but Sat, 9PM Est and later
Would love to get CE yet this tier, but I am okay to be casual, ride a bench too. Bottomline find a home for season 2.

Exp

• 7/8M Vault (120+ pulls on Rasz)
  • Skipped Sepulcher
  • 8/10M SoD as Monk
  • 6/10M CN as Rogue
  • 11/12M Nyalotha as Warlock

Currently Rogue is 419, Druid (Feral/Guard OS) is 417, Bm Hunter is 407, WW Monk 398, Enhance 392. Open to playing anything for season 2, kind of leaning to play ranged with hunter, all depends.

Why am I looking? Love my current guild currently, been with them for a year, but they have decided to stop indefinitely leaving the future in question. I could just go casual M+ if I can’t find a fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Hey there Lefonque,
Just dropping by to see if youd be interested in learning more about our guild! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times are in our guild info)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find any interest to do so, we do also have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!!

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 8/8H 2/8M T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a Horde guild on Area-52, also open to cross faction in 10.1!

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST
  • Alt Raids on Friday around 9PM EST

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd#9243 (Recruitment)
  • Heru#9082 (GM)

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.

Hey Lefonque

About us:
Twisted Destiny is a chill friend group style guild, we like to joke around have fun and enjoy the game. We are looking to expand the guild to a 20-25 size roster for next raid tier. We are competitive for heroic progression and are going to be doing mythic at a more casual pace. Our goal for season 2 is to be top 10 on our realm and finish at least half of mythic raid.

Currently 8/8H Vault of The Incarnates

Days and Times:
We do keys pretty much ever night although its not mandatory
TBD Alt raid day next tier (non mandatory)
Thursday: 8:00 - 11:00 PM Central
Sunday: 8:00 - 11:00 PM Central

Positions Available:
All dps
All Healers
Need an off tank
Raid buffs we are looking for: Monk, Paladin, and Evoker

Requirements:
1.Voice Communication
2.Good attitude
3.80% Attendance (With exception were not gonna kick you for real life stuff coming up)
4.Maintain a decent ilvl

How to Join:
Message Numb Little Bug#6929 on discord I will answer any questions you have and
if you think its a good fit we can invite you to our discord

Hey bud would love to chat with you. We are looking to push towards CE in this next raid. We raid tues//thur 9-12 est on Sargeras. We are currently 3/8M. We got into the raid later this tier…but we are ready to push. Plenty of M+ groups going have a handful 2900+. Bigkef#8664 is my discord. Please hit me up

LOL not sure why this guy posted… havent logged on him in months

Hey Lefonque,

Will leave short info here, please use my contact info to get in touch if you want to know more!

7/8M |No Discipline| is a habitual CE guild who is LFM and you look like a strong candidate. We raid Tuesdays/Thursdays 7:30-10:30 PST (this looks perfect for your schedule). We’re looking for a few dps players to fill in some spots before next tier begins. We’re progging p2 Raz atm so should secure our newest CE quite soon. Please let me know if we can have a chat!

• Nota
    Bnet: Nota#11514, Discord: Nota#4641

Hey Lefonque,
I’m Part of Current and we are looking to recruit some like minded players that want to stick to a casual Mythic raid schedule. What do I mean by that well we want to have a fun and social environment where we raid Tuesday and Thursday 9pm-12pm est. Nothing too serious but still get a chance to see the mythic content and enjoy it.

You may look into us and see we are a new Guild, this is because we were part of another guild that decided they wanted to cut off the content at heroic and not see mythic. Most of us are ex hardcore raiders though and sitting in heroic clearing content for no reason didn’t sit well with us. If you’re interested in getting to know more about us hit me up.

Discord Tristrem#0363
B net Tristrem#1953

I wish you all the best and hope to hear from you soon

Hey mate, we are interested in chatting with you about either of those classes. Hit me up on discord at Disbeliever#1140. Also for a bit of info before you do, we did achive AoTC and would like to push into CE stuff. We raid Tues/Thur/Sundays 8 - 11, but currently we only really require people to show up 2 of those nights. Have a good one and good luck.

[H][Mal’Ganis] Cuddling Edge 8/8H 3/8M Raid Times - Wed/Fri 9-12 PM EST!

Cuddling Edge is a new guild formed at the start of this Expansion by a small group of 5 friends looking to build a Mythic Raid Roster that can push bosses, and eventually Cutting Edge content! We have many players with CE, +25 and overall high end fast paced experience, and are willing to help you learn and improve. Our priority is a culture of clean, efficient clears and to drive each other to be better players. Community is a strong focus to us as well, and we pride ourselves on an inclusive and welcoming home for all returning, new, and senior players. Despite our Mythic focus, and CE aspirations we have FUN during our Raid Nights, and know how to laugh. This is in fact a game after all why not enjoy it? If we sound like what you are looking for then please reach out!

Forthejim#11602 - Bnet
Forthejim#7195 - Discord
RonSwanson#11760 - Bnet
Mortemir#0974 - Discord
Blukraken#8641 - Discord

Hey!

I am with Scrub Legion on Tichondius, and we are looking for a few more people to round out our team!

About Us:

We are a 2 day a week, semi-hardcore raiding guild with a goal of Cutting Edge. We are a laid back, very friendly, and have a pretty relaxed raiding environment. We like to joke around between pulls and during farm bosses, but when we get into prog we are very focused.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of people who like to push M+ (a few 3k groups), we enjoy a variety of other games (League, Overwatch, Valorant, Party Games, etc…), or you will just find people hanging out in the discord talking with each other.

Current Raid Progress:

Vault of the Incarnates – 6/8M. We expect brood to die in the next raid or 2.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9-12 EST

Sunday: 8-11 EST

*We have west and east coasters in the guild, and try to accommodate that in our raid times.

If this seems like a decent fit, please reach out to me on discord! Xelraz#7943

Message me on discord Lone#1301