7/8M 2800IO Pres Evoker LF Raiding guild

I am currently searching for a raiding guild that has the competitive desire to obtain CE/HOF for future and current content.

I have multiple characters that are raid ready that include:
H pally (411 ilvl)
R shaman (409 ilvl)
H priest (409 ilvl)
R druid (410 ilvl)
Pres evoker (418 ilvl)
Havoc DH (405 ilvl)

previous raid experience:
CATA: Realm first! H deathwing (Dragon Soul)
MOP: AOTC MV / CE HOF / AOTC TOES
— took a 9 year break from wow —
DF: AOTC VOTI / 7/8M ( 37% on M Raz )

I would love to answer more questions or settle any concerns anyone may have regarding my experience/focus on raiding. I look forward to hearing from you!

Battle.net: Rulerguy#1554
Discord: Rulerguy#4091

1 Like

Hi Ruler,

Current progression: 7/8 Mythic.

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs

While nowhere as hardcore as we used to be, we are pursuing CE on a 2 day raid schedule for Dragonflight.

The team’s desire is to go back to CE for Dragonflight. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: Sparty#1780), Nolly (BattleNet ID: Nolly#11989)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A

Volatile-Whisperwind is currently looking to add our roster for 10.1 and current tier. We strive to push as far as we can in mythic. We’re currently 6/8m working on broodkeeper. Please checkout our recruitment post to learn more about us and possibly apply if interested.

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 8/8H 2/8M T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a Horde guild on Area-52, also open to cross faction in 10.1!

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST
  • Alt Raids on Friday around 9PM EST

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd#9243 (Recruitment)
  • Heru#9082 (GM)

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.