7/8H SPriest LF Guild

Hello!

If you’re still looking, I have a casual/normal guild that raids Sunday/Monday 930PM EST. Shoot me a message on discord, I’d love to chat!

Zozz#0329

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Current progress: 7/8 H

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Still searching

Hey there! Bold may be a good fit!
—About Us—
Formed on March 19, 2022, we are a fairly new Guild that has built a very active, fun, friendly, yet solid raiding environment. We are pushing for Cutting-Edge in Dragonflight but we are not trying to be ultra-hardcore about it. We believe that you can still achieve such progress while still having a fun time doing it. We do not want to burn people out on the game, kill the fun and enjoyment, or anything like that but we do need to maintain a high standard for our raiders. With frequent log reviews, open discussions about strategies, and a welcoming environment, it’s easy to integrate and be a part of the success! We also believe that everyone should get a fair chance to prove themselves. We are very transparent with trials (and even after passing and becoming Core) about performance, both in DPS/HPS and mechanics, so you know exactly what you need to work on. That all being said, though, we will bench and remove problem people as it becomes necessary. We look for people who care, are passionate, and take initiative. We also value your feedback to help make our team and our Guild a better place!

Outside of raids, we are very active and run plenty of keys. We have some people who like to PvP (though, not something we currently organize as a Guild but want to one day), do key sales, or just chat in Guild or in Discord. We’re very much focused on creating a vibrant and thriving community so raid logging is not an issue here!
We have THREE teams in our Guild. Two of them are Mythic/CE focused while our third is AOTC focused. Feel free to add the GM/RL below to inquire about the others!

We have THREE teams in our Guild. Two of them are Mythic/CE focused while our third is AOTC focused. Feel free to add the GM/RL below to inquire.

The Weekday team is CE focused on Tues/Wed from 8:30-11:30est and Thurs from 9-11 est. The Weekend team is also CE focused on Sat / Sun from 8:30-11:30 est, and the AOTC focused group is on Friday and Saturday from 8:30-11:30 est.

Currently raids are WD: 4/8M, WE: 3/8M, and FS: 5/8H.

—Not a Raider?—

We welcome all to join as socials, casuals, key runners, etc. There’s a place for everyone! Just message anyone in-game, apply in-game, or add a B-tag below!

—Can’t Commit/Raid Yet?—

If you are interested in raiding with us but are currently not ready for any reason, you can join as a Prospective Raider. Not being ready can be anything from not being geared enough, still leveling, being unable to commit to the schedule yet, etc. Once your situation changes, then we can begin a trial based on team needs. Obviously, spots aren’t going to be reserved until you’re ready, so keep that in mind!
—Basic Requirements—

18+ years old.
Commitment to all days (for whichever team you inquire about).
Active and run keys.
Willing to learn, improve, and take constructive criticism.
Always come to raid prepared.
Cross-realm/faction trialing is acceptable, but you are required to transfer and join once you pass your trial. No exceptions.
—Contact (B-Tags)—

GM/RL: Jäger#11356 - All inquiries
Recruitment Officer: Reluctor#1255 - CE focused inquires
FS Raid Lead: VictoriaKins#1971 - AOTC focused inquires

If your looking for something Casual its in our name!

Hi Stormie,

Casual Carnage Is A Social/Causal Raiding Guild On Illidan Horde.

We are currently recruiting for Dragon Flight Raiding/M+ or just for people that wanna be social with a great community.

A Little Bit About Us

• We formed in april 2022 with friends that wanted to create a fun community for wow and other games.
  • All of our players come from different backgrounds and experience we do our best to bridge the gap between veterans and newbies alike.
  • We are an inclusive community that does not tolerate hate of any kind.

Raid Times for DragonFlight:

Raid Team (Casual Normal/Heroic):

Tuesday - 7-9pm CST

Thursday - 7-9pm CST

Current Needs:

Raid Team (Normal/Heroic)

Tanks: Full

Healers: 1

Melee DPS: 1

Ranged DPS: 2 (Prefer Mage)

Progression:

Raid Team (Casual Normal/Heroic) Progression:

• 8/8 Normal Voti 7/8 Heroic Voti

If this sounds like the guild for you or you want more information contact the GM or Co-GM on Battle.net or Discord!

Guild Master - Gold – Bnet: GoldenSmurf#11774 Discord: Goldy#8319

Co-GM - MobGL - Bnet: Mobmauler#1809 Discord: MobGL#9629

Bump to top

Hello

One Night Affair is a new AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
8/8N 7/8H

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Recruitment is currently open for:
All DPS Roles.

US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

Contact Lucast

BNET: Lucast#1127

Discord Lucast#0562 (Preferred contact method)

Hello,

Would love to chat,

Check us out,
Arth#0814 (Discord)

Hey there! I wasn’t sure if you were interested in heroic/m+ guilds only. We are a heroic guild/m+ guild but just wanted to reach out.

Blood Overkills is a newly formed Alliance Raiding/Mythic + guild on Aggrammar/Fizzcrank that is seeking recruitment for dps for our main raid.

We are 7/8H. Progressing on Raz.

I am a former mythic/heroic raider that has transitioned to the casual nature of mythic plus and heroic raiding. Focus would be weekly heroic clears (AOTC) and Forming Mythic + groups to push keys.

Group is mostly new recruits but core member consist of a casual group of former and some current heroic/mythic raiders with similar aspirations for the guild raid and dungeon groups.

Raid Times are:

-Thursday/Friday: 10pm-1am EST

My group has been using the cross-realm pugging feature and this thankfully has been a success as many PUGS we picked up have realm/faction changed over as they enjoy the environment we have created.

I would also be happy to share names of our cross-realm players that are now part of the guild to speak more on this.

Feel free to add if interested. Cheers!

Battle Tag: razrx21#1725.
Discord: arrowzmight#9976

Hello Stormie!

After reading your post I think maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night.

Bump up :slight_smile:

Bumpity up

Hey there,

We are currently recruiting more friends to run keys in our guild. Below is our current contact and guild info and I did send you a Bnet request so we can talk further and see if we are a good fit.

Happy hunting!

UPDATE:
Now 8/8H, nothing set in stone yet guild/team wise!
Considering rolling back to mage or evoker

Hi Stormie,

Are you interested in joining a Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST raid group? We are currently looking for ranged dps. Let me know if you are interested we are currently 2/8M. My btag is vcronwen#1282

Bump. Still searching. Am now 2051 io and 406

Hey Stormie, no cliques here, we raid on Friday and Saturdays, 8pm to 11pm, if this schedule fits you let me know. Raiding & M+ focused and looking for ranged dps and healers. 5/8 (H) 8/8(N). We’re an adult group of gamers looking to push high keys & raids.

We are on Area-52, we are looking for ranged DPS! If the raid schedule works for you. give me an add:

Stickel#1146

Triumphant
Mal’Ganis

Is a semi-hardcore progression-focused guild with a casual raid schedule. Currently, we are 8/8H and 1/8M and looking for more dedicated raiders from all walks of life with a similar mindset to bolster our ranks to continue our journey together and kill more mythic bosses.

Raid times:

Tuesday: 7-10 CST

Thursday:7-10 CST

What you can expect from triumphant:

• Progression-focused team that focuses on end-game content
  • Free repairs and consumables
  • Nontoxic raid environment
  • Expect a lot of joking around between pulls but the game face on when the boss is pulled

What do we expect from you?

• We do understand that emergencies and unforeseen events can happen, but we expect our raiders to be reliable and maintain a minimum of 85% attendance rate.
  • Have sufficient knowledge of your class and spec
  • We don’t expect 100% parses but we expect raiders to have a reasonable performance in raid
  • Someone who can take constructive criticism
  • A team player who helps and works with fellow raiders

If you are looking for a fun raiding environment that also focuses on killing big bad mythic bosses, Triumphant is the guild you have been looking for. So don’t be shy dragon slayers and let’s get going

Discord:
shinobi#2612
garrisondorf#6176

I said AOTC, not mythic bosses yall.

Howdy! Not sure if you’ve found what you’re looking for, but we currently have about 20-ish active guild members. With a core raiding group of about 13-14. IRL stuff has dropped our numbers a little. We are trying for AoTC on H - currently 7/8 and 8/8N. Great group of peeps, super active discord server. There are typically people on every night who push keys. We raid T/Thurs 8cst-10cst (pm) (but open to changing if these days no longer align with the groups availability). We occasionally throw in a normal run to gear up alts. We try to walk the thin line of casual but also pushing for H progression. We are not likely ever going to do mythic raiding, I’m totes not a masochists’ (jokes to my M raiders)

I’d love to chat/answer any questions ya have if you need. I’d share my discord but it gets me banned so my Bnet is MistresBlaze #1818