7/8H Reroll Resto Druid LFG

Hi there,

I am currently 7/8H on my resto shaman, but I am shelving that character and rerolling to druid. Looking for an AOTC guild that begins raid between 7:30PM and 8:30PM EST, but open to any nights.

Currently working to gear this character as quickly as possible!

Prior experience includes CE raiding in several past expansions.

Open to any server or faction for the right guild, but currently on Stormrage!

Thanks for taking a peek.

Btag Fynnian#1866
Discord Fynn#3015

Hey there! We are 8/8 N and 5/8 Heroic and in need of another healer! We raid 9 EST to 12pm on Friday and Saturday we are considered the weekend team in our guild. If you would like to connect message me on battle net or discord!

andrasta: dreco#1771 bnet | discord : Andrasta#9495

Hello.

We are Dont Even Trip- Tich. 3/8M guild that raids Wed/Thursday 7:30-10:30 PST (west coast time)
We do optional full clears on Tuesdays.
We’re currently looking for rotational bench players that can fill in for mythic during farm bosses. The guild is active with many M+ players.
Our goal is to have a healthy bench because we understand real life stuff happens.
If you’re interested in a core spot, we can further discuss your goal with the guild.

Please contact me at
BTAG: Fishizzle#1162
Discord: Fish#6453

What the heck, random gnome from my account wanted to chime in.

1 Like

Hey Fynndango,
Lets chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset as well as being active in Mythic Plus. Current GM has 15 years of experience as a GM & Officer’s have years of leadership experience as well as AOTC & Mythic Raiding Experience as well as most of our community has AOTC/Mythic experience.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
Current Progression 8/8N 5/8H

Healer: High Priority (Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, Evoker)
Dps: High Priority- Melee Dps

**Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not **

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

1 Like

Lets talk on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

1 Like

Still looking for a guild, fire sale on HOTs.

Hi Fynndango
BiOL is always looking for long term raiders and do heroic during week to help gear people up. Check us out below and if interested, give a poke. Have a great night!

Checking it out!

1 Like

Hey there! I wasn’t sure if you were interested in a heroic guild/m+ guild but just wanted to reach out.

Blood Overkills is a newly formed Alliance Raiding/Mythic + guild on Aggrammar/Fizzcrank that is seeking recruitment for a resto druid for our main raid.

We had our third raid last week and cleared 7/8H with 60%. Currently progressing on H Raz.

I am a former mythic/heroic raider that has transitioned to the casual nature of mythic plus and heroic raiding. Focus would be weekly heroic clears (AOTC) and Forming Mythic + groups to push keys.

Group is mostly new recruits but core member consist of a casual group of former and some current heroic/mythic raiders with similar aspirations for the guild raid and dungeon groups.

Raid Times are:

-Thursday/Friday: 10pm-1am EST

Feel free to add if interested. Cheers!

Battle Tag: razrx21#1725.
Discord: arrowzmight#9976

Still making my way downtown.

Hello there! Our Horde guild [Children Of Gygax] is recruiting healers and dps for Vault. We are a casual heroic guild that is 7/8H progressing on Razageth.
Our current progression
-Vault of the Incarnates-
8/8N
7/8H

Our raid times

• Thursdays / Sundays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Server : Destromath

Voice Chat : Discord

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Phials -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
  • Healer -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. We are connected to a few other guilds to do stuff together on top of that in our discord. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411